Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

azureXtwilight - Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos

Developer: azureXtwilight

A few days ago M.C shared this beautiful game with me. I wonder how did she forget to open a thread about it, but I guess she was too busy playing it and unlocking different endings...something that I was doing (and still doing it lol) these days :lol:

This is a visual novel game made with Ren'Py by azureXtwilight (Thank you for making this game :loving: )

Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos

2ylwy7o.png

Plot:

You are a regular high school girl who lost her family in a plane accident. Alone in the summer season, you meat a woman... The White Lady. She explains to you that she has been looking for you because you can save Fantasia. The reason why you can save that world is because you've experienced pain and the keys which save Fantasia are inside people who have experienced similar pain. Through the power of love the world of Fantasia can be saved. But be warned: once you go to Fantasia, there's a chance that you may never come back.

"There are four people with the same pain as you.

~The boy who trusts no one…

~The boy who thirsts for blood…

~The boy with the cursed body…

~And the boy who holds the ultimate key…

He rules the Realm of Thanos…

The Demon Lord."

Characters:

I'll not describe or say anything about them, since you'll need to discover them yourself :D

I'll just introduce them to you...well sort of :lol:

2n8ag75.png

You :lol: This character is named Cheryl Nielsen by the creator, but you can change her name ;)

9j0lea.png

Leon Xaverius - Candidate No.1 :D

s4t85i.png

Ian Vanguardion - Candidate No.2 :D

2qcigr6.png

Gi...err..no you won't get it from me :P Lets just stick to the "Hooded Guy" - Candidate No.3 :D

Pretty mysterious, no?! .. Don't give me that look, you'll have to play the game, ok?! :P

2vsrcxv.png

Oswald Leingold - Candidate No.4 :D

There are a few more characters but I'll not mention them here :P

Screenies:

2qn71bt.png

targc4.png

2vj305h.png

15xo7pc.png

24b8ef9.png

Download the game here. (17 endings)!

Also here's download link for Mac version (15 endings)!

The game has 15 endings, but only one is the true one :D So far I've unlocked 10 of them..5 left to go :D When you will unlock the true ending, you'll unlock a trailer for the sequel ;)

Have fun, and be careful..it is dangerous in the world of Fantasia ;)

aislingyngaio: Creator permission received through PM

Lolz, moony is right, I was too busy watching all those handsome boys...

You'll sure enjoy playing this game as we did!

Especially the fan art images that are there, Leon's looks nasty. Fine, fine, I'll shut up. XD

I accidentally played the sequel first instead :D I haven't played this yet, but the sequel had too many explanations. Looks quite promising though. :)

2 more endings?!!!! WOW!!! You go girl!!!

That means 17 endings for an awesome free game!!!

You should think about selling it, I've seen worst visual novels that are selling and yours is the best!!!

FINALLY it's unlocked ^^

Can anyone name the 15 ending?

Lol I dived straight to Oswald. He's rude but funny. xDI got the Oswald Normal Ending when I first played it... didn't like the memory-being-erased part tho... Is there a "good" Oswald ending? And how can I unlock the bottom-left picture in the gallery of Oswald? =/

FINALLY it's unlocked ^^

Can anyone name the 15 ending?

Lol I dived straight to Oswald. He's rude but funny. xDI got the Oswald Normal Ending when I first played it... didn't like the memory-being-erased part tho... Is there a "good" Oswald ending? And how can I unlock the bottom-left picture in the gallery of Oswald? =/

Glad you're enjoying Ivana :)

There isn't Oswald's good ending but there's something better hehe :D Ok here's a list of all endings

*highlight*

01. True ending

02. Oswald's normal ending

03. Dark ending

04. Oswald's bad ending

05. Leon's normal ending

06. Leon's alternate ending

07. Leon's good ending

08. Leon's bad ending

09. Gil's alternate ending

10. Gil's bad ending

11. Gil's good ending

12. Ian's bad ending

13. Ian's normal ending

14. Ian's good ending

15. Secret ending

Have fun ;)

btw to get the true ending you need to buy a special item from the merchant that will help you ;)

@miranda Oswald is mine !!!! Do you hear me!!! :evil: :lol:

We still don't know about the sequel. Azure is having school and the progress will go a bit slower :)

Crap, crap, crap, crap :o

Ladies, if you like Oswald, hide it! Jesus, I don't wanna get blasted!

Btw, all the progress of the sequel and updates, will be here, since this is the sequel thread.

:lol: All are in love with Oswald and Leon.8) But Moony,don't keep it only for you :evil: We can duplicate the original,so each can have one,and let the original to stay with his true love,Cheryl :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheryl : HEY! OSWALD AND I ARE MARRIED! You dare %#%#%^^^^ on him and I'll---

Oswald : Oh, wow, the hell with the wife! She's starting to sound like me! (Wooooow)

Azure: Geez, calm down there, Cheryl! XO Oswald get her home! Phew! XO

Lol, the one making the op will finish around sunday, maybe I'll post the video on youtube or something XD

Nee, just for you, the new endings will be:

1.Thanos' end : Finally, Oswakd's brother get one ending for himself XD He promised Cheryl to turn back the time to prevent her family from dying.

2. OMG WTF!? 2 : Everyone goes to the normal world!? And all of them like cheryl!? What a lucky girl XD