Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

Fantasia - Requiem of the Abyss [UPDATES!]

June, I promise. But no exact date.XD

@lilacXemerald: Yup, but the engine is not in Fantasia 2 though. I haven't decided the numbers of CGs, but managed to cut some. :D

Since I'll finish the scripts first, I will focus on that.

Wow you are already done with Nazim? Great :D

The festival is finally ending so I'm going to have more time these days so Raven will be soon sent back to you =) As for Nazim, if no one snatches him before that, I'll take care of him lol

i saw on the character creation contest page that you're in the progress of making a 3rd one O_O wow!!! haha and the 2nd one isn't even out yet :P you should really charge money for these I would gladly pay :)

@azure sure, no problem :) miranda can have Nazim, I know she wanted that for a very long time :D

and I'll try to participate in the contest but I'm not very good in those things XD

@sweetdreams my thought exactly :) We have good games when it comes to commercial Otome and they are charging like 20 bucks for a game with 10-14 endings..and some of them have less than that. I recently bought Date Warp and really enjoyed that one. But it's endings just dunno..something is missing there..I did rate it 10 and like it the most from all commercial Otome games but no otome game that I've played so far can compare to azure-chan's.

Azure your games have style and soul ♥♥♥

so true your games got more heart in the stroy then all the games i have play be for that where otome games your games are the best i would pay for if you want people buy your games there really good