Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

Fantasia - Requiem of the Abyss [UPDATES!]

Oh God!! Not another problem!!! *sighs* I hope everything will turn out great and your pc will be fixed soon

Weee I cannot wait for the release! Take a good rest so that you'll be fresh and full of energy. And then you can finish the game!

Well, of course with all the support from your dearest fans :D

Yay! :P

Okay, I will buy a tablet around next week. This will change my coloring style (and maybe drawing style) from a bit to drastically. That means, I have to redo all the CGS (just 2, actually). You see, I was drawing with mouse all along. XD

lol well I don't really mind, I think your drawings are very unique and pretty ♥ You're amazing ♥

Ditto Moony. Azure, your drawings are really special and beautiful. :loving: You have real talent if you were able to draw so amazingly with the mouse.

I probably won't achieve that even in a million years.

I just finished the demo! You are so awesome and this game is so amazing! I can't wait till the whole thing is done! <3

Finished testing Cain's path, for me who just look a quick glance of every sentences the game took me 100 minutes to finish the best ending. It can be longer for the players who must still think about what to choose and read it more thoroughly. Can't believe it's so long. XP

YAY! =D Long games= Lotsa fun!!! :D I can hardly wait for it you know- I've been obsessing about the demo to my friends since I've started playing it!

Yay!! Imagine how long it will be if you don't know anything when u first play it...SO MANY OPTIONS TO DISCOVER!!! XD

Hm, I wonder if I should make a simple non-spoiler walkthrough.

My connection sucks right now so I can't post any proof a.k.a screenshot. XD

You see, I made every responses in a character path different based on the items you bought from the merchant (that's why we have a simple money system and gambling..). Some items needed for some character's path are already obvious (you'll know whose when you read the item name) but others are a bit tricky. But not all characters need specific items. So the path will branch again depending on the items and your action. Tiring, but fun to write. How does that sound?