Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TrueShadow

Aveyond-Rhen's Quest (a parody of the whole AV1 story)

@TrueShadow

Stupid and funny things are thrown throughout but most of the time they need so much explaining about what's going on in the plot that its not worth it to show someone.

Thanks Daeva_Agas. I don't do stuff like this much. The one time I did use something like this it was something my friend created and there was no private message or multiple topics. It was one big topic. So, I sincerely apologize for causing any trouble.

Merged Post.

~Mopiece

Thanks Daeva_Agas. I don't do stuff like this much. The one time I did use something like this it was something my friend created and there was no private message or multiple topics. It was one big topic. So, I sincerely apologize for causing any trouble.

@insanitysquared: This is not only long, but definitely off topic, since it kinda has nothing to do with the story. I'm not exactly sure about the rules reagardign story threads, but maybe you should just send it over via PM?

@insanitysquare

Well, apparently, you did the bother. And I wasn't bothered at all. So none of us actually bother each other while we think we would bother each other...uhh, never mind that. Yeah, it's a very easy to understand story, although didn't read it from the beginning so I didn't really understand the whole plot.

Anyway, time for a new chapter guys!! It's kinda short, though...and a bit peaceful.

Chapter 22 : The Next Step

Sun Shrine

Rhen : First mission accomplished! Now where are we supposed to go?

Oracle : Find the other Druids.

Rhen : Where are they?

Oracle : In their temples.

Rhen : ...And where are those temples?

Oracle : In this world.

Rhen : Arrggh!! I know that, Captain Obvious! Tell me, where's the closest Druid right now?

Oracle : Oh, why didn't you say so sooner?

Rhen : :facepalm:

Oracle : The closest Druid would be Daena. Her temple is under the Snow Queen's Castle's Basement. But-

Rhen : Snow Queen's Basement, got it! *left*

Oracle : But you're not high enough level yet for the dungeon...

Snow Queen Castle Basement

Rhen : Okay, let's go!

That-yellow-bird-fish-thingie : Woof! Wait, why am I barking? And why can I speak?

Rhen : What's that?

Lars : Scanning enemy...Result obtained. That thing is-

Rhen : CHAAAARRGGEE!!!

That-yellow-bird-fish-thingie : Woof! *attack*

Rhen : *dies*

Lars : -way above our level...

TYBFT : Woof! Woof! *attacks Lars and Elini*

Death is not a hunter unbeksnownt to its prey-Oh wait wrong game

Ye Wimp

Who taught you to fight?

Game loaded

Sun Shrine

Rhen : YOU LIED!! That-yellow-bird-fish-thingie is WAY too strong for us now!!

Oracle : I didn't. You're the one who didn't listen to the end...

Rhen : Now, really. Where's the next place we should go??

Oracle : Oh. Why didn't you ask your questions more clearly? Go to Halloween Hills, that SPOOKY place. Booooo...

Rhen : *siiiiggghhh* Halloween Hills, right. *leaves*

Oracle : But you need a key from Vohu Manah- oh, she already left.

Halloween Hills Entrance

Everybody is standing in front of the locked gate.

Rhen : THAT DAMN ORACLE DIDN'T TELL US ABOUT A DAMN GATE!!

Lars : Now, what action should be taken in order to continue?

Rhen : Hmm, there seems to be a hole. Maybe if we put something in here then the gate will open. Now, what could that thing be?

Elini : EVERYBODY GET AWAY!! *throws something*

BOOM! Apparently, the locked gate is now gone...cuz' it's all blown up.

Elini : Nice, now we can pass through. Nothing a molotov can't solve! *feels something touching her shoulders* Yes? *turns around, seeing Rhen and Lars*

Rhen : *crispy*...

Lars : *burnt*...

Elini : Oh, what happened to you?

@TrueShadow

Glad to know that we don't bother each other when we think we are.

Yeah... uh... that's cuz it would take about four times how long the excerpt was to explain. That's actually from the second one but I figured it would work. If I tried to explain the plot we would be here forever. I tried last night to one of my cousins. I was up from midnight to three explaining.

What game is "Death is not a hunter unbeksnownt to its prey" from.

Eh? Closest? Oh yeah, closest to Aveyond... I usually go directly to get Rashnu without returning Vohu Manah first so I got confused for a sec right there.

@insanity: No worries. I don't know about what should and should not be posted in HBT threads, so that was just in case you really aren't supposed to do that.

Guest βeta

Rhen and Lars are BOOMED by a bomb!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

@insanity

Like almost all other references, it's from Persona 3.

@Kirroha

Hmm, that's actually a good idea! Originally my plan was to make the party scared of a skull key and why would a Druid have a skull...but then, with the "Vohu Manah is phail" thing, I forgot about that plan.

I got the bomb idea because when my friend and I was talking about something, he mentioned a molotov bomb. Then I looked at wikipedia and saw molotov can be made of alcohol. Since there's a tavern nearby...

Sorry, no updates. I'm busy.

Aveyond and the totally annoying Prohecy:

This is the one where this ugly dude has a propecy thats suppose ruin everyones lives ( except those who get the romace) and makes them want to do the chicken dance.

Ahriman goes wacko when his mom says hes too old to conquer the world so he targets everyone whos younger than him ( everyong except him or his mum)

The ending is suppose to be good. But not for little Ariham the pervert

Guest βeta

Just wait till TrueShadow post

Come on! I wait for soo long time.

Merged Post.

~Mopiece