Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Elemental, there IS a way to change the outcome for Stella in the final battle - it doesn't have to be this way.

And I think what happened with Galahad and Te'ijal is wonderful - just remember - she turned him into a vampire with incredible ease. What's to say she can't become a vampire again? It will certainly be interesting to see whether she struggles with humanity the way Galahad struggled for 300 years with being a vampire. It will be very interesting to see the shoe on the other foot now :) (keep in mind I haven't seen a script or even an outline for TLO yet, so nothing I say can be taken as a hint as to what might happen)

Glad to hear Stella may have a second chance. Now I have a bigger reason to replay other than the voices being available. As to the vampire thing I initially did not like it either. I'm wondering if she will be less powerful since she is no longer a vampire. I do agree though that I think that she is just as disappointed to not be a vampire as Galahad was to become a vampire. It shall be interesting to see how it develops. I kind of feel like that now Galahad can really decide how he feels about her which I think was obvious in lot when she almost died. Right now though I wish they had stayed vampires and that there will be way in tlo for them to go back to being vampires. Maybe when I play tlo I will feel different. Since they are no longer vampires how old are they? I mean how much longer will they be able to live? I would hate to start tlo and have teijal and galahad not be there because they have died of old age or something.

Travina- I think he doesn't love her. He's just being a fair weather-friend. And are you suggesting they have kids???? Personally, I hope that doesn't happen. If so it will ruin Te'ijal's character more she already has been.

Shaz- what I meant by 'Save her' was the Feather of Eternity.

DestinyLuck- That's because she was lying on the ground.

Aisling- Te'ijal and Galahad aren't married anymore because they turned human????

@Aisling- You said:

No, I think Galahad hated her from the word go because in AV1 I don't think he could separate her from her vampire self. Heck, I can't. But he does hold marriage as a sacred institution, even if his is the marriage from hell. Now that they no longer are, I think they can start separating themselves from their vampire selves and start afresh. After that, anything's possible

-

It seemed as if you implying that they were no longer married. Now that I re-read it for the 3rd time, I realize your talking about them no longer being vampires.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I saw that they turned human. Part of it was Te'ijal's reaction, of course. But I just think it will give the game something new and fresh and interesting. Te'ijal will still be Te'ijal. I am really excited to see how she deals with it. Perhaps in AV4 we can get a descendant of them... I think it would get rather old to have them in another game in any way. If they had a kid who had a kid who had a kid who we get in our party or whatever then it would be more interesting than just them.

Wow, what a babble.

Te'ijal is normal woman now. so she can bear babies.

And yes, Galahad is in love with her now ;). He was so happy he was free from vampiric curse :D. He called her dear wife...remember?

He never called her good names before.

Traviana-

Do you know what fair-wheather friend means? Because at first, I didn't, when my friend said that's what Galahad was.

Fair-Weather-Friend: One who is friendly (helpful, etc.) only when it is advantageous or easy.

He only so called, 'loves' her, because she's human. I know he's never called her something like that... so why would he start now? Simple; She's human. She's not even going to be herself. If you're saying he likes her, I guess that's true. But he likes her when she's human and that's not who she really is.

Also, I know it's possible for her to bear children. (But that doesn't mean it should happen!!!)

He called her dear wife. He never called her before. If you don't believe me you can repeat again memory cave scenes.

And one more, before that, couple months ago, Galahad said "maybe she is not so evil after all" or something like that (LoT).

And remember tavern scene in LoT.

I was hoping Galahad will be human again someday. He is too handsome to be vampire :D (missing Galahad in AV 1). As we know only The Cullens are pretty :D.

If Galahad want to be divorced, he will not call Te'ijal dear wife.

Vampire or not, Te'ijal still Galahad's wife.

@ Traviana-

What I'm trying to say, is Galahad may like Te'ijal, but not for who she really is. He only likes her once she's human.

I remember the tavern scene very well. I could quote the entire thing if I wanted to.

Galahad never liked Te'ijal before, he always cursed her, loathe her, hated her. Agree

that's before Te'ijal helped Mel and the light side. when Galahad was at tavern, he started to realize that maybe he had feelings towards her (AV 3-1 Lord of Twilight).

i was writing about Te'ijal as human been after orb of life scene in memory cavern. that's why i wrote about Te'ijal maybe bear Galahad's kids because she is human again.

@ Traviana-

I know, he begins not to dislike her at the tavern scene in LoT. However... somewhere and some time during GoN he goes back to hating her... you've done the Hercules quest, I assume.

Congrats, but anyway, I wonder if there'll be a faceset change in TLO? Well, if Mel marries Eddie, and there pass 5 years, in TLO, they should change a bit, no? Mel with long hair would be cool, but since she's not brushing her hair... maybe a little messy? :P

Aww... but I was so interested in that conversation. Just my luck, I miss all the good stuff.:P Congrats on finishing it Manegirl, isn't it great?

Hmm... I wonder if I should start a Galahad/Te'ijal thread.

Yeah! It IS great! Although, okay, okay! I admit it! I cheated, AND spoiled myself!!! I looked on here, AND I found the goodie caves! I knew EXACTLY what was going to happen! Oh well, it was still great!

P.S. Te'jial/ Galahad! YAY! Wait, who says they COULDN'T have babies as vampires! How else would they keep the population up! Oh yeah, and YES!! I DO think GALAHAD DOES LOVE HER!

Um, Manegirl, you do realize that vampires are dead and cannot produce semen because of that fact? So that makes it impossible for them to produce babies.

And they can keep the population by biting more people. Also, they can live for hundreds of years.