Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Te'ijal and Galahad are no longer vampires. you see Te'ijal's eyes are not red, but blue.

I mean after battle in Memory Cave and the effect of Orb of Life.

The Orb of Life brings back their mortal/human status.

Because Te'ijal is human now, so her condition is like other life mature woman. She can have and raise kids.

Or maybe Amanda is preparing some surprises...

My guess is the 'surprises' option. She always seems to put some surprises in the games. GoN had the most, and it almost go tiring how twisting the story was to me, but the surprises did make the game more interesting... I am REALLY excited about the next game, especially after learning that it takes place on an entirely new continent. And then we get the Arishta Isles again ^.^

@Traviana: Well, I'm not exactly sure if having kids is her priority. I think turning back into a vampire will be a priority for her and we won't exactly be seeing her in book 3. Sure, hearing some sort of message from her from afar, but not see her..

God I love AV3 so much.

A lot more than Av1 and AV2, really. (Ahriman's prophecy I've always had a soft spot for, call me weird like that). Because AV1... Rhen always had so little personality, especially in contrast to everyone else (loved everyone else though) and truthfully also the character art bugged me. A lot.

And while AV2 it felt like it was trying out all these new stuff which ended up being used wonderfully in AV3, I just... really, really didn't like either the characters or the plot.

But this isn't for complaining! This is for saying that in AV3, everything was spot on perfect! First of all the art was gorgeous, the main character is awesome, the other characters are also awesome (May I say TeijalTeijalTeijal), the story and plot and everything are interesting, the funny moments were really funny, I could go on and on.

This game was definitely worth it. Aaaah it was so good I'm still in a happy glow.

(Only complaint? I have a pet peeve against those little scroll-entries from Mel. I'd rather /see/ her marry Ed, dangit. Not just have to read her stupid diary about it. *sulk sulk* Oh well. I CAN IMAGINE)

Every time I see that Lionel statue in Venwood, I always chuckle because it reminds me of Ahrimans Prophecy! Thhat, and, did anyone whose played AP, notice the tune that played when you reach Naylith!? it's the SAME TUNE as the old Candar Castle in AP! gosh, there are all these references to AP in this game!

Meh, I was so annoyed by seeing Lionel in GoN. I freed him in AV1! What the heck has gotten him in trouble again? What a idiot king.

Btw, anyone laughed themselves sick at Edward's predicament? I can just see it now, TLO is going to have tons of little half-orc kids running around.

I never wrote that Te'ijal wants kids from Galahad, but I wrote Te'ijal can bear kids for Galahad. Anyway she is normal mature woman now. No longer undead.

Btw, what's wrong with the pirates. They are fighting over rubber chicken now? :lol:

I'm disappointed that there was no wedding (in a chapel thing) in this game. I was looking forward to see Mel complain about a wedding dress and nobles. I wonder if there will be different dialog in the next game if the characters are married.

Otherwise the game was great. The maps must of taken a long time. Good plot, characters, and graphics.

@Traviana: Exactly. That is why people (like me) are saddened at the fact that there are no weddings in this game (that you can see). Maybe Amanda will update the game to show each wedding? I suppose probably not, but it could happen...

Hmmm... So the fact that this is only the first part of Mel's adventure makes her ending the shortest. Does that also mean that both Lydia and Stella will be out of it next game? I guess that's just one interpretation, but each ending effectively wipes out the other characters coming back. When Mel is married Stella dies and Lydia probably would not come along again without an Edward to woo. When Stella is married, she gets stuck in the castle and Lydia leaves for the aforementioned reason. When Lydia is married she STAYS in the castle by choice (at least, according to her personality) and Stella is, once again, dead. But I could be wrong. In fact, I HOPE I'm wrong. I really want Lydia to come back and change...

I made Edward and Mel get married, but it still doesn't seem right. I was going to save so I could do the different endings, and I did, but then I overwrote it. Blah. And Who would marry Lydia. I think he should have married Stella.

Regarding Hercules, what a brat. Maybe he should marry Lydia, she'd bring him down to size quickly. 500 was a meager reward at that point, we should have had the chance to REFUSE the $$ and post signs all over Naylith saying "Hercules is a CHEAT"

Regarding Hercules, what a brat. Maybe he should marry Lydia, she'd bring him down to size quickly. 500 was a meager reward at that point, we should have had the chance to REFUSE the $$ and post signs all over Naylith saying "Hercules is a CHEAT"

This would be pretty funny actually. I would have liked that.