Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

I agree with the above two posts. That would be great. Or perhaps we could have tricked him into embarrassing himself. That way we couldn't *really* be blamed...

After this game, it takes all my will power not to wander 24/7 about what will happen in Lost Orb. Well, now I have several things propelling me through my FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL (yeah!!!:)) The Lost Orb, Christmas, my aunt and uncle's first anniversary, and Percy Jackson The Movie. I am very very very very very VERY excited to see what will happen in Lost Orb.

You need attraction points and have Edward propose to whatever girl you wanted him to marry. Read the FAQ to see how many attraction points each girl needs to say 'yes' to the proposal.

Ah, I could imagine the Hercules-Lydia conversation...

H: Ah, greetings, noble maiden! I-

L: Get that huge head of yours deflated, you stuffed oaf.

Mel: *cough* *cough* *points at Lydia's equally huge head*

i made edward give mel all the attraction points but he ended up marrying the orc princess. what a waist! will that affect the next chapter for me?

ps: loved the game just like all the aveyond ones before

Absolutely. Each chapter contains some things that are the results of decisions you made in the earlier chapters.

The step you missed out was to go to Pemberly Keep and have Edward propose to Mel while she was still in the party. Just getting the attraction points doesn't automatically mean they'll marry.

That's because in AP everything began, traviana. Talia was like 13 or 14 when she left Elden. In AV3, is like 200 years after Mordred died? Plus, Mel and the others are only 17 - 18 - 19, except Te'ijal and Galahad.

So everybody was young? Talia was 13 or 14 yes but she graduated 3 years later, right? How about Prince Edward and Prince Zorom? I like face sets of Prince Zorom, even evil but handsome :lol:. Prince Edward of AP much more handsome and younger than Prince Edward of AV3, even they are about the same age.

Vampires don't age you know. But Galahad looked older :D.

If you are engaged with Stella, she won't die. Talk to her in Pemberly Keep, and she'll give you an item for an happy ending. And no, she doesn't have an alternate ending. But read the topic title better. Don't ask for help with the game here.

Four questions:

I read something about being able to have a third house. I knew this, but what I didn't know was that there are apparently three different third houses, each based on whomever Edward proposes to (like how the party gets the previously blocked wing of the Thais castle, when he becomes engaged to Mel). Is this true? I didn't see it confirmed.

Our saved games from GON will affect the LO (Lost Orb) game, right? I am unsure of whether the saves are imported only between storylines that directly follow each other (like LOT and GON) or between every book.

If GON saved games do affect LO, will we be able to see the results of the different marriages?

Theone, what do you mean by "name cut," like Lydia attempts to remove Mel's name from the ending text? I have gotten Edward and Lydia engaged, but have not made it to that ending.