Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

And also, when they knew Stella is a Naylithian, they still think that she's a descendant of Mordred Darkthrop. I mean, it's clearly shown that it's near impossible to get there by normal means. Unless, of course, Stella is a half-human-half-Naylithian and Naylith was quite easier to reach before she was born.

@TrueShadow: Well, in that case Fallen Star's theory works. :D They made it hard to get to Naylith after Stella was born because they didn't want anymore "filthy half-breeds".

Or maybe they just don't know how heredity works and think that Stella can be a descendant simply because vampires chased after her. =/ I don't think they are very world-weary...

If you start a new game in GoN, the queen says that she and the king went there once ;) Perhaps it hasn't always been as difficult to reach.

After they realise Stella is Naylithian and the Orb of Light is smashed, where does it say they still think she's a descendant of Darkthrop?

lol Kirroha - I doubt they'd make a "filthy half-breed" the guardian of the Orb of Light ;)

@shaz: :D That was the point in the Fallen Star story. The Naylithians didn't know what the orb was used for, just knew it was there, so sent her away into that cave because they just wanted to get rid of her. They regretted it later and wanted to get her back, but the cave was full of monsters.

@shaz

I believe just right before Stella smashed the orb, somebody said, "Well, let's hand this to Stella to see if she's a descendant of Mordred Darkthrop" or something along those lines.

That's the scene I was pointing at.

Oh! They are not very memorable characters at all... ;0 The only thing I can really commend them on is giving us an even larger house. =) But that's still only with Mel, which made me sad, considering Stella is totally the best fit for Edward.

@manegirl: Well, some people just find it appealing and cute. Though, it does let the audience see more of a character... We get to see another side of them that shows that is how they react when they snap if they're yandere...

^ Exactly what I meant. Stella has a bit of background, but her character is a bit too flat. But I see she has the potential to go yandere, so I'm not going to let it go just yet. ;)