Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

c'mon - everyone complained that the last ones were too short (I suspect most of those people used the goodies). If they a) can't FIND the goodies, or B) have to spend a lot of time LOOKING for the goodies, nobody will be able to say the game is too short :)

Also, some of the areas you visited in GoN won't be accessible in TLO, so we COULD leave the goodie caves there, but you'd never be able to reach them.

And not that there'd be a point visiting the old caves anyway - most of the weapons and armor there will be out-of-date. :D

I still vote for the goodie caves to be renamed Cheat Caves. To make it obvious it's only for people who really want to cheat.

I actually never looked for the goodie caves, because I knew I would get frustrated in 5 minutes xD But I think I'll try to find them in TLO.

I had to delete all my save files from the computer because I got a virus, and deleting all of my files was neccessary to get the computer back up... Do I have to replay the whole game?

I hope I don't have to. I mean, I love the game, but I don't want to replay the whole series...

Edit: Oh I'm so sorry, didn't notice that I wasn't allowed to ask for help here... I hope it's okay :)

But if anyone knows the answer to my question, can you contact me? I really want to know.

*sigh*

I simply cannot wait for this game... I do have to confess...

This will be my first aveyond game that I'll play without a guide! All the other ones, I've stumbled across waaay after they were released (even thought I've been playing these game for about 4 years) so the guides were all done and pretty for me!

So I'm actually looking forward to hunting for items and different things all on my own!

I am also curious what will happen with Stella... because depending on who you marry... her ending is very different...

I'm also having a hard time determining who the creators of the game want Edward to be with... in Av 1 it was pretty stinking obvious that they wanted Rhen and Dameon to be married and rule Thais together... but in Av 3... I really don't know what they want! lol

That's because AV3 has a long way to go before it's finished. :) There will be two more chapters at least after TLO. Seeing as Mel is the main focus of the game, Edward might not even be around in the final chapter. Question is, who is MEL going to be with?

Ugggh!! I hate it when authority figures tease us!! lol!

Are there really going to be two more AFTER TLO? that's really awesome!

I'm still unsure whom I like with Edward... and with Mel... and of course now I suppose we have Spook to consider. But I digress...

And I hope by "If Edward is even around" you mean one of the following

A. he got kidnapped and Mel has to save him

B. He's stuck in Thais being a king

C Perhaps he goes off on his own to be a chicken farmer for a year >.<

But I agree with aislin.. No Killing of Edward!! plskthxbai :D

I really like Te'ijal and Galahad. The way they are always

bickering at each other. Can't wait to see the pranks Galahad will pull on her now that they are back to being humans.

Finally finished both games, went though them and hadn't had Edward marry anyone...heh! I didn't like that ended so went back and had him marry Stella. At what point would I have had him marry Mel?

Now I gotta wait for payday *again*, lol! Good game series!

I wish in GoN, there are many dresses in many gown shops that all three girls Mel, Stell and Ly can wear. Edward can give many flowers, sonnets to 3 ones, those thing will make Lydia "BOOM BOOM". Oh s-c-a-n-d-a-l between girls.