Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Cielo, please re-read the topic title ... it includes "please do not ask for help with the game here". ;)

You can search the forum for an answer (see Search text box at bottom of page), but most any question you may have will likely be answered in the GoN FAQ.

However, the candy is in a basket next to one of the witch's houses in the northeast of Witchwood. :)

Well, I just finished the game last night. The ending took me by surprise. I really liked the quests in this one. I like how except for the quarter key with the dragon, you didn't have to fight a specific person for the key. The dresses for Lydia were fun to look at. I never really bought them because I didn't use Lydia that much.

That being said, I can't wait until TLO to see what happens next.

Okay, because I am both self-employed AND crazy, I went back, did the whole thing all over again and had Edward marry Stella, so that she'd return in TLO. Which is due out in November?

I have to hope so; at least I'll have a few months to get some work done! ;-)

Again, really great game, and just as enjoyable the second time around.

in fact, it will be REALLY interesting for you, if you now have BOTH endings saved (if you didn't overwrite the first when you played through again).

So when TLO is out, you can see how the game progresses with Stella and Edward together, and how it progresses if Stella dies.

I believe we WILL see Stella again in TLO, but where and when and how all depend on the way GoN ended ;)

I also missed the voices. I emailed Aaron and he said in a couple weeks they will be available. I was hoping they were going to be finished when the game was finished, but we have to wait. This will give me a reason to play again soon. Plus I've gotta make sure I don't miss anything this time.

I beat it tonight. I was really shocked about the ending. I'm sad and shocked by several things. TLO should be interesting. I wonder how that will turn out. Will it be as long as lot or gon?

I beat it tonight. I was really shocked about the ending. I'm sad and shocked by several things. TLO should be interesting. I wonder how that will turn out. Will it be as long as lot or gon?

November 2009. It's listed on the right pane on the website. You are right, they definitely left us wanting more. However, it did end better than lot and it wasn't as short. It took me 20 hours to beat lot and gon. I imagine the next will be around another 10 hours.

Wow, it took me way about 40 to finish both! Although, that might be beacause I always did extra exporing and if my party can't defeat the enemy in 1 turn, I always leveled up. :)

Anyway, back to topic, I felt saddened when the Orb of Light broke, and got scared crazy when I came to Istir forest and it was darkened, and so much I got a bad wierd feeling in my stomach(now I see there was rreason behind that reaction! lol)

Rose Forest is my favorite map in the game. I liked the enemies, especially that they couldn't move. :P Anyway, great game! I did get attached; very attached. :)

Just because of that, I'm gonna play the game and finish having Edward marry Stella for once just to see how it ends. :D

@Pheonix: And after I do, I can make up for it by battling the rich flowers! :evil:

@Kirro: Thank goodness Mel got kidnapped with her winged shoes! :evil:

After all the waiting for it to be released and to have finished it (without walk thru or other help)within a couple of days I am really disappointed thought there would have been a bit more to it seeing as it was said to be lengthier than LoD. Oh well never mind, now for the long wait till November, I'll be lucky to recall my name by then let alone what Mel was doing lol :hamster:

Well, is there another reason why are you dissapointed? Personally, it took me 3 or 4 days. Even with goodies. I'm not much of a fast player. I like enjoy the game. :)

I've discovered a new favorite sword. I didn't realize until the third time playing through this game that the drop by Medusa is random. I'm not sure why it surprised me; after all, the shoe drop from the giant is random, as well.

However, I got the sword on my 2nd time through and was looking for it in my battle w/ Medusa this time, and was very disappointed to get the shield, instead. I *loved* the sword last time, so I ended up reloading at the Autosave slot and replaying the fight (about 6 more times, actually) until I got the sword again.

Turns enemies to stone...even bosses. I switched back to it for the final battle and it really came in handy, for when Mel misses tripping Gyendal.

Anyone else out there like this sword? Or are the other drops from Medusa worth keeping?