Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

I think so too....That's why I'm asking Amanda to do something =_= or else it will be so tough for me! Anyway what is your idea? I don't think you want her to die =_=

@kirroha: what do you mean? sorry newbie here, I don't know anything

This idea involves a spoiler, so please highlight below to see.

Maybe now that Te'ijal and Galahad are human, they will have a baby?

Did anyone try and put the most annoying character in this game in front of the two mirrors in Pemberley (not sure I spelled that right:( ) Keep yet? The result sure made me laugh! :) :)

Further comments:

Learning to Speak Orc: Not learning at the intelligence agency, that was fine. That there has been any "good" orc has been a debate ever since Tolkien "invented" them. But the language sort of bothered me, in that in any sort of translation work a person translates into correct English grammar. I'm not saying there wasn't a reason to have the Orc people speak that way, but I am saying that it did kind of grate on me for whatever reason. Once they'd learned to speak it, I expected to see regular talking.

Marrying:

Wish I'd remembered to save my game in Pemberly Keep. I meant to, just forgot. I did actually have Edward ask Mel to marry him and my Mel just couldn't see life as a queen so she said NO. Interesting result since he didn't choose any of the other girls either [in my game].

There's a few details just for fun that I'd like to see.. Lord Burnaby and Hilda sitting down in the armchairs for instance, the Professor saying something different after Mel has learned each skill, small stuff like that that maybe can be incorporated into the beginning of the next chapter.

Hercules was hysterical!

Mayflower, anyone can stand in front of at least one of those mirrors. Not sure about both (long time ago).

Pmck, no worries - just remember ;) Hope you found your answer in the FAQ.

Yeah~

I just finished the game and I have to say, I had fun. I got Mel and Edward together on my first try and loved Mel'd reaction to getting married so fast.

Suprisingly, what happened to Stella didn't bother me. I never used her much and found Lydia more fun.

I lol'd hard when Galahad called Te'ijal 'dear wife' and not to try to hide her relief at what happened. It's like, after all these years, the tables have turned and now he'll annoy her.

And, is it just me or did Te'ijal's skin look orange?

Personally Stella was my favourite character from the beginning and I had Edward propose to her (Just wish he would have acted a little happier about it :) ) Anyway, I think it would be amazing if at some point there was an Aveyond that touched more on Naylith and possibly Stella's background. I felt like we didn't get to know Ulf, Stella or Lydia very well. As I said in a previous post, I loved the game, these are just slight dissapointments and I wishes :)

Well, the series isn't over yet, and we'll very likely see ALL the party members again. One great thing about the chapter format is that we get feedback between chapters.

So now we can make sure in future chapters, Ulf has a more active role, along with other things that people would like to see into a little more deeply :)

Everything was so good, but the maps were pretty small. I just got the Mel ending. So sad Stella died. But if I would get her ending, she would be in chapter 3?

I didn't know Orbs of Magic series is Stella's. It's Mel's actually. Please read the post better, then answer. :)

I didn't finish to play it at all so I'm not looking at the other posts not to discover something. I wanted to tell that thanks to the money I got having played medium in LoT I could have bought Pemberley Keep (but was it useless in a way if I could still sleep in my apartment?) I wandered at the Thial Mountains well those of the Dwarf Village for nothing when I 've read of how to resolve the pirates' problems. :x Now I'm glato travel around the world! :party:

The following wish/idea contains spoilers, so please highlight below to see.

Now that Te'ijal and Galahad are human, I hope in future chapters they have a kid together. Galahad really grew on me in Aveyond 3 so far. I remember that I didn't like him much in Aveyond 1.

where do i find the candy? i was in witchwood while the children were there but still i couldn't find the candy!can u tell me where is it(near what or post a screenshot)? please please help!