Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Chat about GoN *** SPOILER HEAVEN *** (please do not ask for help with the game here)

Oh, that would in fact be way easier! :)

I just remember the golden (or red) salamander from AV2 - you had to back up an entire hour in order to get a different result...very frustrating!

You can, although you can also get a shield, or a doublet, or nothing, so the chances are pretty low.

It made my end-game so much easier - I hit Stella with the sword in the first round, which froze her for the rest of the fight. No more "heal party" on every round...much shorter fight.

I now have 2 save games, 1 where Edward married Mel, & 1 where he married Stella. I can't wait to try the different versions of TLO!

Which one did I miss? Shield, doublet, sword...

Now I'm curious. I didn't keep either the shield or the doublet when I got them, since they really didn't seem like they were much different than other magic-protection items. Is there anything unique about the other possible drops that I missed?

Why do I feel Gyendal and Lord Wallace are next to each other in prison. Maybe they will both break out kill the king and Queen( or try to kill Edward). Will force the bracelet out and return to seek the orbs once more

That'd be weird. I don't think Wallace was after the orbs though...

If that did happen, it'd be major fail on Thais's part. There's a reason why you put inmates in cells, not one big space.

I dont mean he was after the orbs. If you see the Thais prison it is next to each other. Maybe Gyendal can convince Wallace to remove the braclet and he will take revenge.

Bear in mind that Mel also feels that Gyendal is dangerous in prison. I feel that they should just have killed him

Superheroes don't kill!

...Wait, Mel's no superhero...

Also, do you mean the cells are right next to each other? *hasn't been to (Thais) prison in a while*

theone wrote:

I dont mean he was after the orbs. If you see the Thais prison it is next to each other. Maybe Gyendal can convince Wallace to remove the braclet and he will take revenge.

Bear in mind that Mel also feels that Gyendal is dangerous in prison. I feel that they should just have killed him

I had that thought too about Lord Wallace and Gyendal teaming together to take revenge. It makes sense and he and his cousin have been talking about revenge, but I've never seen it so far.. So who says they can't take it now?

And I agree that they should have killed him. It seemed to me that the bracelet was a convenient plot device to have an excuse to go to a third chapter or at least keep Gyendal as the main villain.

Whew, just finished it. I felt so sad for stella! I'm going to replay it and marry her (: That was fun! I can't wait for the next TLO! :D Although i wonder if we married mel in the first game, in the next game, would she be alive as one of the characters? :S The ending was satisfying!! ^_^ And the plot was great. The final battle was tough, and well, what can i say? It's fab.

Whew, just finished it. I felt so sad for stella! I'm going to replay it and marry her (: That was fun! I can't wait for the next TLO! Although i wonder if we married mel in the first game, in the next game, would she be alive as one of the characters? The ending was satisfying!! ^_^ And the plot was great. The final battle was tough, and well, what can i say? It's fab.

Goldielox wrote:

Wow, it took me way about 40 to finish both! Although, that might be beacause I always did extra exporing and if my party can't defeat the enemy in 1 turn, I always leveled up. :)

Anyway, back to topic, I felt saddened when the Orb of Light broke, and got scared crazy when I came to Istir forest and it was darkened, and so much I got a bad wierd feeling in my stomach(now I see there was rreason behind that reaction! lol)

Rose Forest is my favorite map in the game. I liked the enemies, especially that they couldn't move. :P Anyway, great game! I did get attached; very attached. :)

Agreed! I was freaking out when I went back to Istir forest. I didn't think that it would be a storm, instead I kept thinking that Gyendal was going to pop up of nowhere and kill me. I couldn't see and I was scared like mad. XD

I love rose forest too. They give good drops, can be avoided when you want to run back to the inn, and give good exp! :)

It was great fun and i really loved it. heh.

Okay, I didn't read all ten pages from other people. I'm probably going to repeat something.

I love that the AP Camden castle/Naylithian theme was included. That is a beautiful piece of music, and I've posted that before here.

The graphics and the types of monsters, the whimsy and the humour that go into one of these games is just to much fun for me, and like talking to an old friend.

I love this game. I finished it and went back to the beginning again and played it through twice just to try the different spells and endings. I need to play it through one more time to be able to have the fourth marriage.

I see forums on glitches, but the truth for me is that this was a flawless game. I never had any glitches or ackward moments to figure out. The game worked well - I just needed two full days each time to finish.

The world, the story and the puzzles and mazes were very satisfying. I love the game within a game training at the spy colleges.

I like that we release the butterflies, unlike the AV fairy given to the king. There is plenty of combat, but the game isn't about the fighting.

I love that this is a site where people like me can ask for what we want in our games, and we get it and more. Thank you so much!

loh_wei_qi wrote:

Although i wonder if we married mel in the first game, in the next game, would she be alive as one of the characters?

Do you mean Stella? Yes, if you married her in GoN, she will be alive as a party member in TLO. If you didn't marry her in GoN, you will still bump into her in the next chapter ;)

Oh, that means in TLO she'll have her own bunny farm and we'll meet her there? :D

Maybe the bunny farm could be an attraction point? XD