Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

How do I buy the game without paying if I already have LoT?

Well, I have an idea that maybe you guys could use next time you make games in chapters. You should do whatever you can to allow a game to be bought, for free IF they have the previous game in the series. Please consider my idea because i will be very angry if you don't. So please consider my idea is all I'm saying.

The problem with that is with chapter games, they/we don't know how many total chapters there would be. It wouldn't be fair to charge $10 for one chapter and get, lets say, 5 more chapters free. That is bad business for the maker.

If the maker decided to charge about $60 for 6 chapters and only 4 were to be made only, then people would be complaining they would be paying an extra $20 for two chapters they would never get.

Either way, someone always seems to be getting the short end of the stick.

If Games get free how will the maker of the games Amanda get money to make new games. I dont want to be rude but it is her profession not a hobby and it is her source of money

My father lives in Dubai and is buying the game there. Do you give a key on buying or email the file