Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
luckeeladee

Quarter Keys Locations

Shari.Z please read the FAQ. Allets provided the link. The answer to your questions is in there. And again, refrain from double posting.

Gates of Night is not Aveyond 4. It's the second chapter in Aveyond 3.

Yes, the red chests contain the BEST gear in the game. You do not NEED what is in them in order to finish the game though.

Please note - you have been asked several times to use the edit button instead of double posting, and you continue to ignore it. In case you haven't read them, I will direct you to the forum rules and strongly suggest that you read them now. Note that double-posting is considered a form of spam on this site, and the penalty for repeatedly doing this, despite being warned, is suspension (no posting ability) for a month. It has been enforced in the past, and will be again if you continue to ignore the requests to use the edit button.

It is a small thing to ask that you respect the rules of the forum, if you wish to continue getting help from its members.

Okay, I've snuck past the guard at the castle thanks to the music box. but every time I go in, I get caught and get kicked out! How do I get past them? I've gotten kicked out 3 times already!

Watch very carefully. The guards walk the same 'pattern', you can use this in your own adventage. They won't notice you when their backs are turned, so the most easiest way to get through the rooms is to walk directly behind them, and when they're about to turn around, jump out of sight. It might take a few tries, but just keep going. It may be smart to save your game once you've managed to sneak throug a room. If you do get caught in the next room, you don't have to do the previous one(s) all over again. ;) Good luck!

I'm really confused, i found the quarter key from the land of the orc and i have one from hepititis's place, but i'm two short.... help, please?

Sigh. I might be getting tired again but I've tried searching this and can't find what I need. First, is going to Naylith supposed to be in the beggining or toward the end? I have 3 keys but need the one from the fairy place. Can someone please advise here? I get killed very easily when I go there and finally warped out. Also, I will want Edward to marry Mel and I only have 3 attraction points so far but did I read somewhere that he has to propose before a certain point or something? I love this game but I'm SO confused,lol!