Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
luckeeladee

Quarter Keys Locations

the monsters there are really tough, just try to evade them. try using your keyboard so you can easily maneuver your character. you need to finish a quest from the fairy queen to get the final key. then you should be able to go to naylith.

from tini's FAQs

A: CHAPTER 2: Yes. There are two things in the Orc Empire that will deduct attraction points. It is possible for a girl to have from -2 to +7 points.

locations: highlight -->

• Gheledon - love sonnet (by junk shop)

• Stormbend - flowers (by item shops)

• Witchwood - candy from basket (must get before Halloween is over)

• Tar Vedron - flowers (near entrance)

• Venwood - flowers (by entrance)

• Faiara - charm (one of the first houses)

• Naylith - dedicate a star (Observatory)

• Orc Empire (TWO here, both NEGATIVE points)

Thank you so much. Did I read somewhere that if you didn't get the candy in WW from the beginning that you can't get it? Been so long I can't remember now if I did or not. I know I finished the candy quest thing...sigh.

but have you returned to witchwood yet? and see the candies in the baskets?

also, you would have to propose later in the game when you have pemberly keep already and talk to that person you like to marry.

Well I am in WW and the only basket I see is by a house at bottom right but it's empty?? Is that the one or am I still missing something?...Ok so he can't propose til after Pemberly keep. Whenever that is,lol.

That's the correct basket, but I'm afraid you're too late. It had candy when the children were trick-or-treating in Witchwood.

If you really want Edward to marry Mel, you'll need to replay the game and interact with that basket when it has candy.

To get the last quarter key to Naylith (Sorry about the last post, my copy and Paste didn't send from the link I copied in the other post) you have to be able to defeat the Fairy Queen.

Have you gotten that quest or found the Fairy Queen yet?

you don't need to "defeat" the fairy queen :lol:

You just need to find your way into the Faery Realm and do a few quests there. The Elf Queen in Venwood is the one who can give you access.