Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
whisperingmist

Brycej - Valentine game

Yes... the goal is to push the hearts to each of the awaiting suiters (ok, you can tell that a man wrote this one ;) ).

Once all the hearts are returned to the suiters, you move on to the next level (there are 15 of them).

A couple tips:

You can not walk over any suiter whilst they are holding a heart, but you can push a heart from them while they are holding it.

You can not push two hearts when they are next to each other so... be careful not to get them combined.

Some browsers also don't provide keys to the game unless the cursor is over the browser window so... if you're experiencing this problem... that's likely why.

The "broken image links" are caused by very fast access to images... if you go back more slowly, your browser will reload the image.

I get the idea of the game after some trials and errors... and since we have a thread about the game, I think it is best for me to put my question here.

This is what I see at lvl 2, after Bryce has moved one basket... I am still stuck. xP

Maze.jpg

Bryce: Sorry to bug you with so many questions.

Not a problem... fixed... and you also now have the ability to skip over levels that are problematic...

Sorry about that one... I just wanted to get it out on Valentine's Day... ;)

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have known better but I got my laptop back up (ONCE AGAIN) started playing the game. Got to level 9 and IT CRASHED AGAIN lol. They say you learn something new everyday.... Stay off the laptop if your going to play a game. lol

But the game is very kool. Reminds me of a game I played many many moons ago where ya push boulders in the water but must be done intricately. Cant remember the ame of the game but I was a master of it.

I remember being stuck on a level and got fed up with it at 2 in the morning so went to bed. I dreamt how to beat it. Got up, turn on puter, beat the level, saved and went back to bed!!! no lie. :D

No guide for the game... yet... but we do know that the level can be beaten.

My hint... most all of the hearts must be passed in via the lower path.

Also, don't get too frustrated... try another level and then come back to this one. I've found that once I master another level, others that I couldn't solve earlier some how seem easier.

start by moving the lowest heart in the right-most column down one spot. Then go to the three together in the right-most column and push the middle one in against the bushes. Then push the one directly under you down one spot. Finally go up and push that top one down one spot.

You should now have one heart next to you (to the left), and 3 rows of 2 hearts each below you, with a gap between each row.

Hopefully you'll be able to figure it out from there. Good luck :)