Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

I know I want Edward to marry either Stella or Mel. I know Mel needs 7 attraction points right? Not sure of the locations & don't know ANYTHING if I want him to marry Stella. Can someone please advise?

The locations are not hard to find. The only one I had trouble with was the candy one. You need to get the candy in Witchwood BEFORE you take the Quarter Key and leave. This is required for Mel, so don't bother with her if you are already past this part of the game. Both of them have something special, but I know I found the Stella ending much better, simply because a certain twist is reverted. ;)

I had the same problem myself! Because I liked both ideas. So I finished the game by marrying Mel first. Well, by getting Mel the king is hesitating at 1st because he wants his son to take some1 rich and all :P and then he gives you a big part of the castle rooms! so the whole party stays there and not in pemberly manor anymore.. By marrying Stella she wont die [u need 4 points if u havent already found out] I really dont want her to so now im playing again to marry them...As for Lydia i tried it too but i didnt save so i dont know what happens at the end, not much changing i guess.

I just finished part 2, with 7 attraction points for Mel towards Edward. Thinking that i would be able to marry Edward and Mel as the guide said in the "frequently asked questions", but when it came time, Edward married the Orc, why?

I've already given stella 6 attraction point and she and edward are already enganged. She also gave him the feather of eternity. When i tried to speak to the king all he says is " how are your adventures going, son? have you found a bride?" and the queesn says "edward who is this strange girl you are engaged to?" after that I continue to the last battle but stella still dies? What should I do? I though if i married stell she won't die?

Oh, but Stella needs only 4. And the charas can only marry at the end of the game. You just need to be engaged with her, and at the end, you'll see what happens.

If Stella has already died, you need to use the gift she gave Edward when they got engaged.

Since I didn't do that ending, is it automatic or does it need to be chosen from items?

I'm just after Stella has been kidnapped and I would have liked to marry Mel. I think I couldn't as I have only 5 attraction points. Does it worth it to restart the game? Could I finish the game in a week being almost at home?

If you touched the Orb of Life, you can't get back. So, I guess you'll get the pig. And no, it's not really worth. Since you can get someone.. *cough*... else. :evil:

As Stella has 2 attraction pts and Mel 5, I fear I can only marry Lydia! Poor Edward.

Why not playing in medium instead of Easy? whould the game be longer to play?