Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

I've checked in FAQ I can only marry Lydia.:cry:

Well ... we can live happy unmarried XD.

It would be nice to download a savefile showing the weddings... :roll:

Well, at the endings, Mel only says about something about their weddings. So, I guess you'll have to wait TLO for a wedding cutscene.

Don't be dissapointed, you didn't missed anything special anyway. ^^

Ok phew. For the "anecdote" at the end of Aveyond 2, I don't remember... I may have erased a savefile, in fact I couldn't see Ean and Iya wedding, finally someone sent me his savefile by mail! When I've seen the wedding I thought: just that! :Tongue: Sorry if the adms may not appreciate.

M.C., you don't need to talk to the King. Trust me :)

How many save files did you have running? Is it possible you reloaded one where you didn't have Edward propose to Mel or didn't have enough attraction points?

it's highly unlikely. Build B has already been released, and chances are we're not going for a build C in the near future. It's also not likely one of the things we'd change.

help!! i have six for mel an i cant remember the 7th. i did the stormbend, i did the dwarve city, i did the astromony tower, an the fairy one an the flowers in the Tar vendon place. i cant remember the last one! oh wait, there was another one but i cant remember that one, good lord my memory sucks. lol.

Did you get the candy at Witchwood? If not, I'm sorry to say, but that one had a time limit. You won't be able to get it anymore if you get the quarter key back from Heptitus. So, you're free to get Lydia or get the fourth ending where Edward doesn't get one of the three girls in the party.

@shaz: Nope, that was my save. My good one. All the attraction points, proposed on her, but married Belf.. Strange is, that Belf had no line. She needed to have one, as far as I know.

Belf has a line, and if you use all 7 points on Mel AND propose to her AND make her say yes, those two will marry.

The fact that he married Belf and she didn't say anything seems to indicate something was wrong with your save file.