Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

well when I played it first I got him married to Lydia as I spent some attraction points to stella, and some to mel. spoiler re the ending:

the ending was quite lame so I thought: ok, let's play again. I played both, LoT and GoN again and gave all points to mel, because I was expecting a slightly more exiting ending but then: the ending was extremly disappointing to be honest - at least a tiny little extra scene or something to make it worthwhile that you took care to give the points to one person, and that you spoke to everybody etc. would have been great - just my 2 pence.

overall the game was superb, I liked it a lot more than LoT.

zappi

just a question i am repeating the game for the 3rd time and was wondering if there was any way i could check how much mel attraction points i have accumulated so i won't waste restarting the game if i messed it up already :(

does that mean i wont get to marry mel if i gave a flower to one girl in the LOT? i am sure i have gave all flowers to mel but i just cant seem to remember if i did try giving the other girls a flower?

Go over to the menu and go click on "profile" and choose Mel. You'll see the attraction point list there.

And if you give a flower to a different girl, you won't be able to marry Mel. She requires seven points to marry and that's all the points in the game except for the Orc kingdom presents. (The ones from Orc kingdom decrease attraction points by one)