Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

To clarify, Belf isn't someone you can get Edward to propose to or join your party or anything. She's the girl that Edward's parents choose for him if you don't get him engaged by the end of the game.

I have every point and i havent gone to aveyond or spoken to the orcale yet and i have pemberly place and edward is the leader when i go in there to purpose to mel but she always say hmmmmmmmm let me think about it no!! Can someone plezzzz help me and NO i did not get anything from the orcs flowers or sonnets :( plezz help this is my third time trying!!!

The only attraction point that you can miss and not go back for is the candy in Witchwood. Did you give that to her? If you did, then you can return to the other places to try and find the one you're missing.

This is correct. You are likely confusing the Orb of Light with the Orb of Life, as many have done.

Finding the Orb of Life stops you from returning to the Overworld until the game is complete, so any side quests you want to complete (like delivering wine to Arcadia and getting Fedor's reward) must be done before finding the Orb of Life.

However, finding the Orb of Light has no effect on what you can/can't do afterwards. After you find this Orb, you can stop in Thais on your way to the Oracle, have Edward propose to Mel, then be on your way again.

It's quite logical ... you can only have Edward propose to Mel while both are in the party. When you return to Thais after seeing the Oracle, Mel is no longer in the party. So you must have Edward propose before you go to see the Oracle. The "point of no return" is the moment you seek shelter in the cave from the blizzard in Istir Forest.

You may be confusing the Orb of Light with the Orb of Life, as many others have done previously.

In order for Edward to propose to Mel, both Edward and Mel must, logically, be in the party. When you return to Thais after seeing the Oracle, Mel is not in the party. So you must have Edward propose before you go to see the Oracle. This can either be before OR after you find the Orb of Light. The moment you seek shelter in the cave in Istir Forest is the point of no return.

Finding the Orb of Life stops you returning to the Overworld. If you have any side quests to complete, including collecting Fedor's reward for delivering wine to Arcadia, you must return to the Overworld and complete them before you find the Orb of Life. This is the only point in the game where finding an orb stops you from doing other things.

Even though I have completed this game with the funny ending I will try again with the advice given here so as to make sure I get things done before the point of no return. That is why my ending was so hilarious I think.....LOL.....

When you give the candy to the witch, leave Witchwood then come back again. Halloween will be on and children will be running around everywhere. Look for a bucket of candy sitting next to a house (it's in front of the inn). You can take candy from that.

Note, you must do this before you get the key from Heptitus and leave Witchwood - after you get the key and leave, Halloween will be over and you won't be able to get the candy anymore.

I'm replaying gon and trying to get Edward to marry Mel. Mel currently has 6 points and I've done everything including not gave the flowers or sonnet to Mel in the Ork Kingdom, I gave those to Lydia. I just did the one in Naylith and for some reason she still only has 6. How is this possible? I know I've given all the right flowers and did the charms. I appear to be missing a point, but don't know which. I always talk to everybody in all the towns so I don't think I would have missed any of the flowers.