Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

er...

Now I have only 6 attraction points. I can't remember where I have got attraction point. I can remember only 4 places...

faiara,venwood,tar vedron and witchwood(candy)

er...

Where's missing point?

(I didn't buy flower and sonnet in orc kingdom)

er...

I have take candy to Mel.

I see the topic about attraction point (I'm not expert in English.) and I have a bit confused about that... In witchwood there're two attraction points?

okay I'm playing GON and I have 4 attraction points,I know there are seven for mel x edward. I've gotten all the ones in LOT and been here:tar vendor,and venwood can someone tell me were the other ones are? and is there another way to get attraction if you already gave the candy to the witches?

Um.. Go check the FAQ in GoN boards. Also, you need to give the candy to the witches before you can even get that attraction point. Just go look a for a bucket full of candy and click on it.

You need to give every single attraction point in the game(Seven total) to Mel if you want her. If you missed the candy one, then you can't get Edward to marry Mel. Also, if you don't want to lose attraction points, don't buy the flowers or sonnets that are from the Orc kingdom.

(This needs to be moved..)

Hey. I was just wondering if there are going to be goodies put up for getting characters married. Don't get me wrong, attraction points are fun to get, but marrying other characters during the game is fun too.

I remember there were goodies for getting characters married in AP, are there going to be some for this one too?

You don't need goodies to have your characters marry - it's all right there in the game. You've just got to follow the correct steps.

Let's see ... Edward & Mel, Edward & Lydia, Edward & Stella. That's 4 of our team taken care of. Te'ijal and Galahad are already married so they're off limits. The only other character is Ulf, and let's assume he's not ready to marry outside his species yet ;)