Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyondlover

Attraction Points and Marriages

before you do anything that ou dont know the consequences later, save your gave in multiple slots. so, if you have a slot before it happened upload it and dont do wat u did again. this is the advice i can give you. :)

You can play through again and avoid those gifts. Then you'll have two different games to carry into the next chapter, and will be able to see how the gameplay changes depending on the choices you made (or didn't make) in this chapter :)

Just save in different slots when you end the game next time around.

I have 5 for Mel, 0 for Stella, and 0 for Lydia. I have all of the attraction points from LoT and I know that there are 5 more in GoN. What I need to know is where they are. The only one I remember getting in GoN is the one in the desert city near Phyree Jungle. I think that there might be one in Naylith after you give the harp string to Pia. The rest I either don't know or don't remember. The only thing I need to know is Where they are and how I get them. I did not use the orc peoples love sonnet or flowers because I know they take away the attraction points. Can someone help me?

Tar vedron - Flowers (+1)

Witchwood - Candy (+1)

Venwood - Flowers (+1)

Gheledon - Love Sonnet (+1)

Naylith - Dedicate a Star (+1)

Stormbend - Flowers (+1)

Orc Kingdom - Flowers (-1)

Orc Kingdom - Love Sonnet (-1)

They are listed in the FAQ . Press Ctrl-F and enter 'attraction', then click 'next' until it gets to the list.

M.C.:

Please ncourage people to check the FAQ. There will be a lot less duplicate questions if they get used to doing so. :)

sorry, tini domo =.= next time, i'll do that! :D

well, as tini said, check the FAQ. there are many info for the game, it sure will come handy for ye! ;)

I bought the second game, am almost completely through it and I also bought the guide that you have offered. Well looking at the guide I see where all the attraction points are gained (I'm trying not to spoil here). Now, I've gone and gotten all the flowers in the places listed on the guide. Even went back to each one to make sure. All that leaves is the 'candy'. Can you please tell me if you can only get the candy while the children are in Witchwoods? Cause if that is true then I'm going to have to start 'all' over again. (That won't make me too happy, but oh well.) I have 5 points right now. That is the only thing I can figure out that I'm missing. I know where the next point, which will make point number six will come from (When I put all the keys together and go there.) But I just want to know about the candy. Maybe I did get it and don't remember (Quite possible) and there is just a glitch. Can someone help me out here? I really don't want Edward marrying the one girl we buy the dresses for (Lol I think thats a 'girl' thing there lol)

Thanks ~Julianna

But Stella and Lydia are perfectly happy with less. ;) Especially Lydia... you can marry her without doing anything at all.

Shaz: removed your swear word. Kirroha, you know better than that...