Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chile

Sapphire question

Is there more than one Sapphire in the game, or is the sapphire the dragon Hakkar wants the same one from LoT, which may no longer be a sapphire?

Thanks.

Would you mind stating which monsters and at what location they appear in spoiler text or something? I played through the whole game and did not find any that dropped sapphires. However, I did not fight the tigers. It was them, wasn't it?

Help! I'vbe cleared out the rose garden three times and still no sapphire! What am I doing wrong? I notice that the four blossoms near the cave don't regenerate - was that where it was (although they didn't drop it!!)?

Sapphire is one of the few loot items that MIGHT be dropped by the flower monsters. It's entirely a matter of chance, although the higher your luck gets, the lower the chance of getting a sapphire, since it's the cheapest of lootable gems.

The four blossoms don't regenerate because you're either playing in Easy or Normal mode.

Nope, better no, because in Drakghtor, there's an dragon that wants an sapphire. That's an quest. But your choose.

@M.C. - marta is talking about that quest.

@marta - The ruby is a better jewel than the sapphire for Excalibur. You'll also have the opportunity to get many more of these jewels later in the game, so it's ok if you get rid of the sapphire now.