Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
BirdNBean

Lydia's Spells

Equip the spell books as shields. As long as she's wearing them during battles, she'll learn spells every couple of levels.

So, I'm a bit curious about the whole spell-learning process for her. I know you equip the books as shields, but when you level, only one spell is learned (the current book). If you switch books for the next level, would the spell that you learn be the spell that you would have learned before?

I'm guessing that the spell you learn is based on the progress you're making in the book, not on your current level? So spells won't be skipped just for switching books?

The next level's pretty far away for me right now, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me? Thanks. :blink:

If you learn the first spell in one book then switch, the next spell you learn will be the first spell of the next book. If you switch back, then you will earn the second spell of the first book.

Actually, Venwood has the book of Storms. I think you just have to keep searching the woods. I don't recall if it's in a chest or if you get it from someone after a quest.

Don't give up - great spells!

oh n what happens if edward looks into the golden amulet? his eyes get glassy, blah blah, but then what it says lydia will find a use for it later? wats the use?

oh n what happens if edward looks into the golden amulet? his eyes get glassy, blah blah, but then what it says lydia will find a use for it later? wats the use?

which spell BOOk is best is the ancient one? Fairy one?

once again - please do not double-post. See at the bottom of your post, there is an EDIT button. PLEASE make use of it. It's not that difficult. I would hate to stop you from posting and asking questions, but I will if you continue to ignore this simple request.

Aisling has already answered your question.

when can you marry edward?

what level is appropriate to beat The lord of twilight?

how much life does he have?

HOw do you beat him if he has stella healing him 10000 hp every turn?

To marry Edward, you must have him propose before going to the Underworld. If you choose Mel, he must propose to her before you go to find the Oracle in Aveyond (after leaving the Seer's Cavern). The wedding happens right at the end of the game, though you won't actually see it.

Your level for the final battle depends on your chosen difficulty. There's a LONG thread here about defeating Gyendal (who has a LOT of HP), and it offers some very good tips. Here is one thread with lots of ideas. Take a look, see what matches your situation (weapons, characters, spells, eggs) and see what works for you.

That thread also has tips on slowing Stella down a little bit as well. So you can find answers to your last 3 questions by reading through there :)