Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LaFlorida

GoN -- Armor Goodies Cave -- Wrong Chests are Open/Closed

In playing GoN, I went back to the armor goodies cave to check the contents of the blue chests after having found the key to them. When I entered the cave, two of the locked blue chests were already open and the contents gone. Two of the plain unlocked chests that I had opened in LoT were closed again, and had in them their usual contents -- skull helmets and blessed shields, just as in LoT.

Yes. There was a difference in the chests in LoT between the Amaranthia game and the BFG game. LoT also had two chests locked that should have been unlocked (I believe you only got 2 of certain items instead of 5).

This error has been fixed in the LoT patch, so if you were to download that and play through both games again, you would not see this error.

Shaz,

Could you tell us what was in the chests that we should have been able to get? I've already started GoN and I'm not keen on going back to LoT, and redoing all the stuff you have to do (sorry, not sure how to hide spoilers!). :)

If it's really worth it, I suppose I could go back, but if it's not, I won't bother.

Thanks! ;)

Right. There were two of the items instead of the five of before.

May I download the LoT patch even though I got my copy of LoT from BFG?

Gee -- all these initials and acronyms, I feel like I'm back in the Coast Guard! :lol:

I went back to the caves after I found the treasure key and was able to open up all the chests -- including an item for Lydia and who I would assume would be Ulf. Were you supposed to get those in LoT?

And since you don't have either Lydia OR Ulf in LoT, you have no need for them. But we didn't want you selling them for gold because we knew you WOULD need them :)