Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
RIPKurt

Oops...shouldn't have used compass...stuck

I got a bit frustrated in the Orcish prison and stupidly used my compass to get out...now I can't get myself back in. The guards won't put me back in prison, and Ulf talks to me like I'm still inside. Is there any way to fix this??

Unfortunately, my last save file before that was waaay earlier. I would basically have to play half the game over again. Is there any alternative? I kept my latest saved game before the incident, but since then, I've gotten all three of the other keys and would love not to have to go back...

well the game autosaves everytime you change a location so that would not work.

Sorry but you'll have to play it from your last saved file or if someone have a save file should sent it to you.

If the autosave doesn't work, you could notify an admin of the problem.

This is a bug that will hopefully be fixed in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, the admins should be able to fix the games of those that encountered this problem.

I can fix this for you. We'll either get a game update or a patch out asap for it. In the meantime, can you email me your save file (check the FAQ to find how to locate it) - shaz@amaranthia.com

I'll fix it and send it back to you, then you can go back and get thrown back into prison again ;)

I was in prison but I got out using the compass.

When i try to re-enter, Ulf who IS NOT in my party yet speaks and says that he doesnt want to enter that place again, Do I have to start over?