Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
sven

Götterdämmerung RPG...Gameplay trailer on Youtube!

It's been so long since I last posted an update here that those of you who even still remember me have probably given up on this project already...well, as unbelievable as it sounds, I am still working on Götterdämmerung RPG, and I am actually getting close to releasing it. In the meantime, here's a 7 minute gameplay trailer, showcasing a number of the game's features:

As unbeliavable as it sounds, but after almost 3 years developmet time, the game is actually nearing completion...until then, here's a new gameplay video showcasing the minigame i just finished:

This game looks absolutely brilliant. I really hope you're able to release your finished product soon. It certainly appears to be something of which you could be proud. ^_^

Thanks for your nice comments :) I hope to be finally finished around the end of April, but don't quote me on that (I will certainly need a couple weeks for betatesting, catching bugs and fixing balancing issues once I'm finished).

Until then, here are a couple new screenshots:

avalanche.png

str1.png

newsquid.png

Wooo, I'm finally getting really close to releasing this game...I'm only missing two final pieces of music, apart from that I'm in the final testing phase. Expect the game to be released rather soon.

This is a screenshot of the final main menu, less text clutter and more important info available at a glance:

newmenu_withsamowar.png