Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
txmimi

Finding lands end

I am very frustrated. . . I can never find lands end, when I need to return there. I have looked on the world map and see where it is, but cannot seem to get there. I need to find the lost preistess, working towards finding the fifth druid. Clues, please, please!!! P.S. I do have the dragon.

Well, I've done that several times tonight. I've also tried going through the cave to Halloween Hills, but that goes nowhere else that I can find. Grrrr. . . It's even worse because I've been there so many times already.

By now, you should either have the dragon or the skudder from near Sedona. You can use that to fly/sail your way to the bottom of the Eastern Continent and land at the dock. From there, head up/right to enter Lands End

if u have the dragon lik u said u do then fly to the bottom of the wildwoods and then walk on the map to the open grassy space in the north east edge of the east isle and u enter lands end

Yes, I have both the dragon and the skudder. I have done what you described: flown the dragon to the bottom of the eastern continent and landed at the dock. Do you mean head up/right into what I call the wilderness, where you cross all those bridges? Or do you mean up/right once I'm in Wildwoods?

Yes, I have both the dragon and the skudder. I have done what you described: flown the dragon to the bottom of the eastern continent and landed at the dock. Do you mean head up/right into what I call the wilderness, where you cross all those bridges? Or do you mean up/right once I'm in Wildwoods?

Thanks to those who tried to help! I traced back through the walkthrough until I found directions for my first trip to land's end. So I finally found it.