Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Maren

Where are you when you post on AM...

^^ always at home, cause my school is so small, I only have nine kids in my class, and we never are suppose to use are computer lab =( So I always am on, weather or not I'm doing school work or not XD

I don't have my computer @ the apt. atm (because I didn't think to check if I could log in to the school's network from there.) so I'm usually at one of the many computer labs all over campus.

What should I be doing? Well, this sem it's something not involving computers; like the heaps of homework I have.

whisperingmist wrote:

Maren wrote:

lol, Nick.

How can you post when you're actually IN class?

Your teacher must be totally clueless.

I can't tell you how many people I see in class playing solitaire or logging on to facebook in class. I've never seen this happen in high school because the classes are small, and all the teachers know all their students... plus at my high school no one ever brought laptops to class. It's an entirely different story in lecture halls with 300+ people, though. :P

At my college, most classes are pretty small, and I've definitely never seen anyone log into anything in a small classroom on their laptop, but if it's a class where the majority of work is done on computer, at least 25% of the class is on facebook, etc. most of the time. Teachers usually just give up trying to stop anyone even if they care at first.

For me, usually at home but when I'm in the school, I usually online in my cellphone using school network. Even I don't like it. (wireless connection)

I've posted on AM at multiple places

School, not really posted though just checked on my phone in class

Home, almost always

My friends house, yeah i pig out on all their BBQ chips and use their wifi

McDonalds, MY same friend bugged me enough i had to be off the internet for 14minutes straight

OoOoOooo

The library, not much to say about that

My mom's work, XD

I'm almost always at home when I post. Most of the time, I'm not actually supposed to be doing anything, other than working on my game or doing a bit of homework. Oh, the many joys of being a procrastinator.

The other times that I post, I'm at school during the lunch break. I wouldn't actually go on AM during a class unless the lesson was somehow over before the end of class. When it's my lunch break, I'm either doing homework, or doing nothing, so I don't actually have to do anything besides AM. :)

@d_a and Fish: You go to McDonalds and come on AM? Really? That's funny, lol.

Yes, I need my private-ness and everybody does I think.

Using at home makes my mom roar like:

"GO. TO. STUDIES.

I post mostly when I'm at home. Sometimes I post from school, in subject weeks in the breaks when I'm at a computer anyways :P

Also, I tend to bring my trusty laptop everywhere I go, that means even to Sweden and Norway :D

Also, I usually always have AM open when I'm on the PC. Unless I'm taking an AM break. :P

Edit: yay, I got the Home poll to 111 xD

to bad im not allowed to go on this site at school. i would if the school system internet policey weren't looking over my sholder. all i can do is get on neopets or mess around on paint. i know if they catch you on a site like this your toast. you get sent to the pricalpal's office. i havent done it but my tech teacher last year said it. so i have to wait for school to eand but i can get on when ever i want during weekends an vactions. so im in a pickle. and school stars aug 8th! i dont have much time left to do what i like doing here.

Wait-- they let you mess around on neopets, but wont let you go on a forum? It's not like AM is an 'unsafe' site.

:.:.:

Anyway, I'm usually at home when I post.