Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Maren

Where are you when you post on AM...

yes they are afriad of sites that have chat rooms or fourms like here. and i am just thinking the school system needs to change in clarksville. they just think this site is dangerous when it isnt.

ps im in my last year of middle school or will be aug 8th

i wish they (my school) would change and realize amaranthia is 100% safe and has rules that are really followed. they think this site will destroy the shcool system just because its a fourm area where you can have fun. good grief schools are dumb now a days!

Which is what every school does. This is because if something happens to you due to a site, you accessed in school, your parents can sue the school. Got to protect yourself

well i still want to be on am during school hours. i guess i will talk to my princpal when school starts (im in middle school going for the 8th grade on aug 8th) so im the senior of the middle school but will be a freash man of the highschool next year.

it turns out today was a half day and i have fun teachers! some even got good humor! i guess learning this year should be good. as long the old 3rd grade bully who is in almost every class doesnt spoile it. *shakes in discustion*. if he does it personal.

I post at home because at school, I'm either in class or I'm with my friends, eating. If I do post at school, it's during a break, or when I'm done my work.

Schools don't let you go onto some websites for your own protection. I can get onto AM, but Youtube and most other video websites are blocked. They also block websites related to shopping or games. Sometimes, though, clicking on a bad link means the end of your computer, so I'm good with the schools blocking some of the websites.

my school had a school code of contduct review to the whole middle school. so the school's theater was filled for the whole day. it stated no chat rooms or you get in big trouble. same with you tube and emails. so all i have for fun is neopets. im into rpgs and story games like cute kight not the games on neopets because they are boring now. but i am one of the richest on neopets anyways. with about 140,000 np. i ont really remember, but sorry if i where off topic but that is all can play at school.

Well, I am always home when I post, I enjoy writing in silence and where I feel comfortable. Whenever I writ, I shouldn't be doing anything else, because I finish my thing before actually starting surfing the net. To answer the original question.

And off-topic, Mopiece, do you really have to speak like that whenever you notice us about something? Or is it a Moderator's rule? Because usually when i read words in Italic, I have the feeling that a villain says them, no offense. XD Nothing personal, but that's my opinion.

I'm always at home, in a corner between two windows, on an ancient Windows XP desktop. :) I don't really like using public computers or internet, for some reason, so I try to use them as little as possible.

xP acient windows XP. I still like windows xp best, cuz It kind of looks like a smiley, and I have vista and 7 too, and xp still works the best.

I under stand what you mean with public compters, you always have a person next to you who likes to see what you're doing on the internet XD.

I post at home. Sometimes at work, when I get internet. Which could get hard if you're 2000 km away from the nearest shores. ;o

Also, when moderators write in italic, I feel like GLaDOS is speaking to me.

Google it if you don't know what I mean 0.o

I'm always at home when I post, since I'm home schooled. Although half the time I post I'm supposed to be doing my homework...just don't tell my teacher...*shifty eyes*

:mwah: I'm not even allowed to use the internet if I'm not doing my school work.

So when at home, I have a couple of tabs up so I can switch from one site to another.

Hey, what is rules if they are made not to be broken?