Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosebroken

Ahriman's Prophecy Enhanced Edition

um.. Im using RPG maker XP, can you please help me? ive gone to game making questions subforum, but no one can/has helped me! I need to know how to make the battle system thats in ahriman's prophecy. You know, like, the animals walk and if you get too close they attack you! None of that stuff how a picture comes up and everything... I need to know! Please help me if you can!

okay here is a good bug that saves your restorves *spelling?* the the potion in AV1-3 that heals all hp of all heros, in AP it heals both hp and mp. plz keep it that way its a good no threat bug :) plz do keep this bug. :)

of course the bug when 1 member goes bye bye (dead) when resting he/she have full health but still dead and can fight. this is a silly bug that needs to go ,but the hp/mp restored bug stays.

Which healing item are you talking about? Aquiliforium? That's not a bug from what I can gather.

edit: oh wait, that is a bug. it heals mp too? that should be fixed regardless.

no. not that one. tri-num-hrium i think its pronounced. :oops: if well wrong how its pronounced.

well i hope all goes well for this. i wish rose luck! if anyone hears from her plz tell her we wishh her luck!

Merged posts ~ Untold Reveries

No,it's the Aquifolium Grande.Says it heals 100% HP for the party, and if I remember correctly, removes statuses, but also fully restores MP. It's an Inn in a bottle just for 500 gold and can carry 99 of 'em. Also Myrica Ifussion says it revives character and fully restores HP and MP. it does, but without revival! The character is still dead with full HP and MP, and if you use a Cassia Leaf, the HP gets back to 5.

It acted later in AV 3 it seems as " Tinctura Hypericum " , but it seems somewhat unfair. And really, I would like the older and recent battle systems used, like in Aveyond 1. That system gave me just troubles! And many crashes.

There won't be any changes in the battle system. AP is about 90% custom code which will all go to waste if you have to reprogram everything to a new battle system.

I haven't posted on here in some time, i wasn't quite sure what to say since i had made the notion the game would have been done last summer i believe. however, i had to reformat my computer and all my information i had and all the stuff i had done to the game was completely lost. if you all still want this done, i would pretty much have to start from the beginning again. I have the time to do it, however.

oh dear! sorry if i didnt read this page before i pmed you. :oops: well nice too see you on this forum. and i want to contribue too. well you could add new items and make places that dont let you sell, sell. it would make it easier to sell.

Lol, Rosebroken, just that AV1 is still my fav among all the games. Others just like it too, I suppose.

Sorry to hear about the computer crash and all your work being lost. It must be hard to start from scratch again after you've done so much already. But please, do continue with enhanced edition. I'm still waiting for it. Not very patiently, but waiting. :)

Well, I have to say that I would like something aside from the story in the remake, that is from the recent Aveyond games. I think it adds something special to the game. Or something that you unlock at the en of the game, or something similar.

@kenneth: why? AP is AP. AV is AV. the two doesn't need to be mixed in anyway. And personally I don't think it should be mixed with AV because this is AP, not some AV remake.

Hellow fellow Ahriman's Prophecy fans, I think it would be a great idea if Talia's mother will give something to Talia like fairy dust to reset their HP and MP, short distance teleporting ability or flying ability to get into a remote cave with no path or surrounded by water wherein Talia can get a more powerful staff. How does it sounds to you?

Talia doesn't need any new staffs, I could possibly make fairy dust as a permanent item, most likely with the affect to teleport the player to the nearest town, or the fairy village. Which would make the item a battle-use item, mainly to avoid a game over situation.

Can I suggest that Nino also gives Talia a wedding gift if Talia marries Devin? Because Talia's grandmother's ring really seems very temporary (5 charges of Tornado?)