Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosebroken

Ahriman's Prophecy Enhanced Edition

I have a pretty awful memory, but I had come here to ask a question that I think was pretty much answered as soon as I read the first post to this topic.

I vaguely remember either sending an email or starting a topic a few years ago where Ms. Fitch said she was planning on remaking this game. whether or not she did say it, I guess it's not going to happen quite that way.

Are you planing to make the menu & hotkeys function more Aveyond-like?

Will it be free or buyable? I always though AP was fun enough to pay for, so I totally would.

It will stay freeware like it always has been. This game was made with a really old game engin (RPG Maker 2000/3). Unfortunetly the only copies out there are pireted so I belive Rosebroken got speical permission to use it. As for Aveyond like stuff the answer told 1000 times is no. Try impling things that aren't AV related like more speical items like a stone that will let you jump (I created the event for it but there is a script for it that I perfer not to use).

@binas: no one has special permission to use rpg2k3. Any version other than the japanese one is a hack.

What rosebroken got permission to release a fixed version of APv2.1, not for the use of the rpg2k3.

@lika: APv2.1 is the remake. It's an entire rehaul of APv1.0.

Oops I got it mixed up because Amanda had permission. Man my head these days. And any regards to posters who want Aveyond impliments, the answer is no. This is a fix up not add the future to the story.

I hope it's still alive as well. Someone tell Rosebroken to come back! I was really looking forward to it. :(

Sorry for double post but I just sent a PM to Rosebroken about the project. Hopefully she comes back. If no response I would agree this project must be dead. Then a new person to do this. KTC might be able to. I have no clue.

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

Sorry for double post but I just sent a PM to Rosebroken about the project. Hopefully she comes back. If no response I would agree this project must be dead. Then a new person to do this. KTC might be able to. I have no clue.

You guys are just going to have to be patient. This isn't a garuanteed thing. If Rosebroken decides not to do it, then she doesn't have to. Nor does anyone have to pick it up. You shouldn't assume someone can. And please don't bombard Rosebroken with PMs.

Please don't throw my name around in this. I am able to tweak files and do simple changes, but to actively reverse engineer AP and fix its bugs? Not happening from my end. I do not have the attention span or time to do it.

Cool deal. If you or others have played through the other Aveyonds can you tell me if some of the more complex design (more npcs, more random world dialog, less linear exploration) of ahrimans prophecy is included in them?

thanks