Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

Duskwood High ** (Vampire RP Disscussion/sign-ups) **

Heh... Let me get my other vampire ._. he might help the problem of the less boys than girls problem.

Name:Gonzo

Race: Vampire

Abillities: Stealth, able to trip on flat surfaces

Discription: He is a clumsy boy, he acts almost like a 10 year old who hit puberty at times, whom is all whilly nilly and hates loud noises. He wears black combat boots, daggers almost everywhere and a leather tunic along with long, black hair and purple eyes.

Personallity: He can be sometimes plain stupid and jokes around alot.

kitkatty: the problem is that trying to keep track of whose character is whose is a pain in the neck, and it's easier to just say "Kamae did whatever" than "I did whatever" in order to make it clearer to everyone. like what you did with Gringe. that was right.

Speedy: ahaha! Gonzo! i remember you!!

and my other character....

Name: Heiro'tama "Heiro" Fukaiira

Race: Vampire

Abilities: he speaks almost every language known to man. and he can throw anything and probably kill you with it.

Personality: he's quiet and shy and very, very sweet. definately attractive, with brown hair and teal eyes. there's a picture of him in the collegium.

*goes to eat dinner, thereby the lack of detail*

Hehe, yeah gonzo'll yell clearly at whoever doesnt follow the boy's dorm ruels... Kiyomi will supervise the girl dorm ruels, I'll be saying how many rooms there are aswell as rooms in the school. ^^

I want to join, but, I was reading what you have of the RP and it seems like fun but I don't like it that many people are disobeying the rules :( I am not trying to pick a fight, but seriously it seems like some people on this site are so desperate to get more posts they will disobey all kinds of rules even after people tell them not to. It's very frustrating so I can imagine that Speedy would be a little annoyed after a while. It seems this great idea publicity is affected by people who don't follow rules :)

:) I appreciate that you like the idea, It's fine, If they keep on disobeying the ruels, I will sign them off of the character list (aka expell) ^^

watch youre moouth M.C! you dont know what i can do to u!! im protecting thise 2 sisters!! you just watch wat ure saying there!! ill hack you even if i dont know youre password!! try me!im watching over you! be careful in youre words dont ever try!! lets just see if you can play amaranthia forever!! AND ONE MORE THING M.C YOURE A CHEATER URE SUCH A CHEATER! IM SURE U USED CHEAT ENGINE!! TO MAKE MANY GOLD!! LATER ON YULL PASS AISLINGYAO AND I WONT LET THAT HAPPEND!! AISLINGYAO SHOULD BE THE HIGHEST OF ALL AMRANTHIANS!!! YOU WATCH URE EVERY STEP M.C!