Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

Duskwood High ** (Vampire RP) **

There was a few girls walking down the road, then there was a rustle in a few bushes beside them, and out pops a..... "Roar!~" Shouts a girl in baggy clothes. The schoolgirls scream, running to school. The girl grins, vampire fangs overlapping the normal human teeth, "Shows them to doddle around." She walks off, her long white hair swishing under a ballcap. Hay, I'm Kiyomi, I'm about 13 years old in vampire years and I'm going to high school. I found this building a long time ago that seemed suited for a vampire school, it's on duskwood lane and it's pratically dark there because of the trees... Oh well, I just hope people will come to school. She comes to the old building she fixed up and it looks like a school Exactly like a school... She walks in the front door, leaning agenst the wall.

(( --^ That is the intro ))

A plauk is nailed onto the wall beside the door, stating "Rules" No running in the hallway, No blood aloud in the school, And no humans aloud. The doors are a fine wood and with a two storied school, a brick outside and alot of bricks lay on the ground. The landscape is big trees along the pathway, shading the sunlight. One of the doors are creeked open.

(( --^ This is the discription of the school. ))

(( This is the link to the sign-up and discussion:

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9787&post_id=210059#forumpost210059 ))

-Jeesh, why did my dad have to send me to a school? couldn't he just..just.. I don't know hire a homeschooling teacher? Whatever. Let's see... He said it was somehwere around here, in this forest.-

As I pass a small pond i open my mouth at the beautiful building.

-Wow-

it was so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. I aproach the tall dark and gloomy building. I reach for the door but it opens by itself. A girl about my age looks at me.

-Hi!- i say and smile at the cute girl. ^_^

umm hey i have a question how did that girl fixed that school, is the school big?? well i really like it!!

the girl opened the door and said~ wow! its very creepy here!! there were lots and lots of skull that looks like exactly vampires, but didnt look vampires, it looks like human, she touched one skull slowly and ver carefully and the the skull became to a vampire and touched the girl`s hand. the vampire was almost supposed to suck the blood on her neck then a boy was running ahead the school pathway, when he got in the creepy room he throwed a bottle on the vampire so the vampire turned to a skull again,*well, supposively this was ZeRo***. hahhaha

After I met Kiyomi and she explained to me how exactly she rebuilt the house in to a school. I went upstairs to look around. It was gigantic.

-Wow. The windows sure are big.-

I looked outside...The tress were covering the sky completely. After I explored each room carefully. I decided to go downstairs and look for Kiyomi, but she was no where to be found. Instead I heard the door open and a beautiful girl with brown almost black hair enter. It seemed she didn't notice me so I decided to watch her from aside. I watched the small scene develop and decided to come out of my hiding place. I tepped her on the shoulder. She jumped up and screamed a little.

-Umm.Hi! I'm Lana. Sorry if I scared ya.- I sweetly smile at her and wait for her to respond.

((oh, and so it begins. hey wait a sec--am i the only guy?))

Kamae stayed in the shade of the large trees lining the road. The large brick building stood before him, and he read the plaque on the beautiful wooden door. No humans allowed.

He chuckled softly. Would anyone believe he wasn't? The blond hair and blue eyes certainly made most people think he was just as human as anyone else. Only closer inspection of his pale, cold skin and unusually large canine teeth would reveal otherwise.

He opened the door and stepped inside.

((seems like it. lucky you. now you can have all the girls and then.. and then... ohhh the drama XD))

The instant she heard the door open. She rushed to greet the newcomer. Expecting it to be a girl she rushed over and as she usually does when she meets new people hugs her..err..him? Wait a second...oh no.... i back away slowly blushing. -_-;

-Oh God...I'm so embarrased-

((nope, i looked. heimdall/stardale is a guy as well. haha, all the girls? ...you haven't talked to kamae yet XD))

Kamae jumped as he was suddenly hugged.

"Ah!" he shouted, trying to leap backwards. "Oh my Goddess!" He stopped trying to squirm away. "Er--hi? Would you mind letting go?"

Well, this is awkward... he thought.

She glances at the new comers, a friendly smile takes the place of a blank stare. "Hello!~ Welcome to Duskwood High, I'm practically the principal and a student of the school. You can go adventure and do all you'd like, just dont go too far or I'd rather tackling you than hugging you." She grins, looking at the guy that just came in. "Jee, This HAS to be a dream. Your the prettiest vampire I've ever seen." Her white eyes eye Kamae up and down.

(( :D welcome!~ and please use brackets for the questions or just go to the ooc discussion thread :D ))

(( Edit: I would reccomend not controlling other's characters ^^ Thanks!~ ))

I came from my dorm and and saw both of them. But I decided not to disturb them. Since they look so close..

I just wonder, are they... lovers?

Maybe this is just me, hmpf, go back to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day. Urgh, I hate these insects! They keep pinching me!

Waaaah~ I'll never go out in the night!

She turns around, hopping up a few stairs, turning two corners and is at a library, her long hair swishes when she turns the corners. She grins, jumping up onto the seccond shelf of the wall, a small compartment is cleared. She blinks, sitting in the compartment and stares at the door. "Someone's surely going to follow me..." She mutters, working on a post-up board, putting up a list of the students and their classes. She also has a few papers that discribe the students. She jumps down, the papers in her hands, slipping on the waxed floor, bumping into the wall, just still on her feet and some papers fly as she jumps down the stairs.

((candie, she passed you. :D ))

((PS; she actually jumped off the railing ))

After that, I see her lying on the floor, and lots of papers around her. I was running to help her, but as I was running, I slipped on the floor. What a shame...

"Aha~ so you were spying me!" the girl said.

"No, no, I was.. just.. around, yeah!"

The girl eyed me suspiciously, but she imediately smiled at me.

"Uu-um.. may I help you with the papers?" I asked her shyly.

"Sure!"

As we were taking the papers from the floor, someone approaches us..

After the awkward meeting with.. -errr. what was his name? oh right XD- Kamae. And after apologizing a thousand times. I decided to be more careful around here... Geesh stupid me. He probly thinks I'm a weirdo now... >.<

I see Kyiomi(the principal) and a girl i haven't met yet picking up papers from the floor.

"Ummm, hello! Can i help ya guys?" ^_^

well this will the story of kurenai:

Story of kurenaimaira:

Kurenai is going in to check the room if there is some vampires around.

She heard some noise… kurenai…. she realized that the noise is just like

The sound of his brother.

Brother? You’re still alive?

Oh my lovely kurenai don’t you remember me?

Who? Who are you..? Please stay away or this world will die if I cry!

Stay away from me and don’t you dare go with me!

Don’t worry I wont scare you or eat your blood the guy said

Kurenai jump up the window and run away from that scary voice.

(Morning arise)

Kurenai Maria! Ye—sss teacher?

Why did you ran and break the glass kurenai? Explain!

Kurenai: well a weird voice was coming into to me and then…

Teacher: what a stupid explanation! You must pay it double!

Or else we will call you’re parents!

Kurenai: yes yes yes!

(Good thing that Kurenai is extremely rich) :D :D :D

well that’s all the story if kurenai

~* Andrew Finny Archinate :: Duskwood High Campus, Chemistry class: Chemistry Science Laboratory*~

The class really listened attentively to the teacher discussing the lesson on Chemistry. Their discussion went through the topic which is all about Planck's Quantum Theory. "Class, let us now begin our discussion about Planck's Quantum Theory. Max Planck explained why the spectra of radiation changes with the temperature. The energy absorbed or emitted by any object released is called a Quanta.", she first stated her very long introduction. From there on, she continued blabbering on her lesson, and made the students yawn. All except Andrew, still hyperactive and determined to learn. Though he was weak in Chemistry, his attention is truly focused on the lesson. As he listened to the teacher, he felt something which caught his attention. "She's here.", he whispered to himself. The teacher noticed him, so she called his attention. "Master Andrew, when electrons absorbs photons, it 'jumps' to what?" He immediately tried to answer. "It jumps to a higher state, or much better known as the excited state."

The bell rang after a few hours. His senses can feel that there is a vampire around. He prepared himself, in a careful and sneaky manner. He looked suspiciously at everyone and walked towards the gymnasium for his circuit training.

As I gazed at the brick building ahead of me, I exhaled and inhaled. My nerves jumbled, if I were to talk my words would've cracked, and my palms were hot instead of the normal chill a vampire has. "Why must I come to this institute?" I asked aloud to myself. Of course I knew, but I didn't want to believe it. My parents thought I needed better control over my powers. They thought all of my abilities were not awake. Despite their claim, I know that this strength wouldn't increase. Compared to my kind, I'm a freak living among other freaks. On top of that, I have perfect control over these powers! The only thing that keeps on low ranking is my taste for blood. Being around a small bit sets me off. And, when I refuse to drink whenever my body begs for the crimson liquid, I ignore it. Even though it's painful, I reject my bodies needs.

I hate blood while others seem to enjoy it. This is why I'm nervous. How can I get along with another vampire if I hate the way vampires work out on their daily lives? How can I befriend someone that takes in blood and enjoys it? It all seems unreal, unfair, and unjust to me and to the others around me.

Shady walked into the building.

Woah, this place is weirder then... never mind.

Shady walked inside the hallway (?), next to no people (or just no people) were there.

"Well. I'm looking forward to this school year." said Shady. She paused for a minute, shocked at her own words. "Well, I mean, it certainly seems like it will be interesting. As awful as school is."

Kamae whipped around, vaugely hearing "...lovers?" He wasn't sure if he was hearing things, hearing voices, or hearing thoughts--all of the above were common--but he'd definately heard something.

"Er, thanks...I think?" He shifted uneasily.

Well, this could be very interesting indeed...

(( :o I said no controlling other person's characters. *slap slaps MC's hand*

and for everyone's sake :o There is not classes! oh it's just the front room, the office is to the side and only a few students are in the room, only a few people are following what we are doing aswell ^^'' ))

She groans, smacking her feet together, all of the papers have been picked up. "Thanks for helping..." She rustles through the papers, "Candice! Thank you." She smiles brightly. Her head perks up, "Someone's in the hallways. Man, early morners." She mutters, holding the papers she gathered, letting Candice hold the papers she picked up. She runs upstairs then to a dorm room, opening it then spreads out the papers along with the clutter on the ground.

(( danielle99, please post out of character posts in http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9787&post_id=210059#forumpost210059, Arigato!~ ))

((OWWW! Meanie! Gomen T_T Never been in a RP >_< ))

I just looked at her leaving. It was a boring afternoon... So, I decided to go outside instead, for some fresh air. I walk slowly, enjoying the nice time. Some pink petals tickle my cheeks as I'm walking. Sakura Petals? From where these came? I decide to walk further, to see from where those came. Bu I see no Sakura Tree. Well, it's strange. I should head up in my dorm instead.

after that kurenai heard some noise

kurenai...

huh?

who are you?...

dont worry i wont hurt you

kurenai: o...okay

oh hi there kurenai!

oh hi there kuichi

kuichi:why your so strange after you break the wall?

kurenai: dont worry its nothing

(( well this is all the story of kurenai.

but she will have a boyfriend when she gets to 14 :D the name will be blade.))

Ummm... I don't wanna be mean. ormini-modding, but you should put (( )) in your text that doesn't belongs to the story..

??? ummm cant understand??? w8 can u tell us the rules of the school?? maybe ill be scolded eh?? :):D

for speedy a leter: ok!!! yes mam!!*puts her hand on her head* heheeh sory bout dat.. canu plseeasee tell us ruwles :cry: dont know any