Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

Duskwood High ** (Vampire RP) **

((already, MC? it's only been twenty posts XD))

"Excuse me," Kamae murmured as he ran off down the hall. Finding an open door to an empty room--it looked like it might have once been a chemistry classroom, based on the lab benches and faded signs reading "flammable" and "toxic" and other assorted warnings--and shut the door.

He turned on one of the many sinks, ran his hands under the cold water, then splashed it on his face.

"Dear Kiliara, what's going to be like being me here?"

((M.C., don't leave just yet!))

Shady walked around the school, yawning. "Okay, maybe it won't be interesting after all." She sighed. So far, nothing eventful had happened. There weren't even classes that she knew of. "Oh well..." Shady trailed off, lost in thoughts. Why did she even come here? "So I have a better way to waste my time other then taking walks and getting sunburn." Shady said to herself, rubbing her reddish shoulder. "Ouch."

((Yes, Shady is BORED. Oh no, how am I going to fix this??))

((I'm leaving because this is no RP. I'm sick of griselmay, and danielle. This is no RP if they start talking here! And not respecting the rules. Sorry. But when this will be a serious RP, I'll come again. Maybe. I'm sorry..))

((easy there, MC! be nice. everyone is a newcomer at some point. formatting and out-of-character conversations have already been addressed and Speedy added it to the rules.))

((but, griselmay and danielle, please do the talking somewhere else, and anything in this thread that isn't part of the RP, please put in double parenthesis like MC and i have done))

Kamae sighed and sat on the counter. Feelings like this came over him sometimes--when he didn't want to be alone, but had no other choice. Maybe it was lonliness. He'd been told by one of his friends for quite some time now to get a girlfriend...but...he sighed. It didn't feel right.

He slid off the counter and left the room. Maybe he would run across someone who could distract him from that lonely, empty feeling.

((Okay, then. But what they wrote wasn't a RP thing.. I controlled others characters, too. I'm sorry. I heard that's a RPing guide. They should read it, at least. Again, I'm sorry. But they are spamming. That's my opinion. But I won't say anythign more, coz it might be wrong. Afterall, this is an RP thread. *shuts up*))

((I'm sorry, but I am also out. Aside from not knowing what to post, the way some people roleplay on here is unfamiliar to me. Maybe if things pick up pace on here then I'll come back.

Please don't think I'm leaving because I think anyone in here is a bad roleplayer. I'm just slightly picky.))

(( @MC: I respect that, It's fine if you leave, I'll keep your character in the character list however ^^ just incase you do come back. Arigato for not controlling characters any more, and come back soon.

@KitKaty: I will keep your character in the character list aswell, and I am not taking offence in you leaving ^^ Come back soon.

@tei: Thank you for explaining, I'll have a chat with griselmay and danielle, and explain them the ruels. :3 ))

Kiyomi mutters something to herself, quickly she posts up a few poster boards, here and there with neon colors on them, and the list of students aswell as their classes and the teachers.

(( The teachers are NPC characters... ^^ and just random people. ))

- M.C

(( sorry M.C ))

- tei:

sorry because i taught its okay to do that.

kurenai walk on the stairs

she feels so much dizzy about that voice

i am so dizzy that voice....

that voice....

mysterios guy: ohhh do you know where is the room

of maria?

maria??? i am kurenai maria and no maria here

o...okay

(( then the guy leaves and kurenai is wondering why is it he is finding maria ))

- M.C

(( sorry M.C ))

- tei:

sorry because i taught its okay to do that.

kurenai walk on the stairs

she feels so much dizzy about that voice

i am so dizzy that voice....

that voice....

mysterios guy: ohhh do you know where is the room

of maria?

kurenai maria:maria??? i am kurenai maria and no maria here

mysterious guy:o...okay

(( then the guy leaves and kurenai is wondering why is it he is finding maria ))