Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mcm1m1

Traveling Runes problem.

Ok, so I had just got the harp from the hind and was going to head back to get the spells and graduate, I didn't want to walk all the way back out of the woods so stupidly I used the Thornkeep rune. When I got there I had another moment of stupidity and saved, I couldn't find Veldarah runes the first time I was there, is there a patch or any way out of this without having to start over?

As far as I can tell, if you haven't purchased runes for Veldarah or Ghadalah (sp) then you will be needing to walk all the way back to the dock and have the boatman take you back to the mainland.

If you are playing Build C, the boatman should be at the dock. If Build B, let's hope the boat automatically got to the northern island.

I checked both docks, the boat isn't at either, and the express in Thornkeep will only take me to Aveyond, and the express in Aveyond will only take me to Thornkeep.

I do have build C.

Well I can't really walk across the water unfortunately, so I guess I will have to start over, so yeah, I guess I'll have to walk a lot. Thanks anyways ya'll.

Well I have started over, I had planned to keep the game where I messed up though, but it seems I'm a compulsive saver since I saved over the messed up game before I knew what I was doing. I never found the Aveyond rune the first time though, I did this time, and it probably would've worked but as I said, I had accidentally saved over the messed up game so there's no trying it out. Sorry for being a bother, I guess this post can be closed.