Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KitKaty

Galdoon (Character sign up!)

width=300http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/loversadie/The_Dark_Angel.jpg[/img]

A tall slinder woman with dark gray skin and raven colored wings extends her bloodied hand to you in greeting.

"Welcome fellow angels to where all nightmares flourish! If you have not ventured into the heavens it's because you've committed a sin that was irrecoverable by the time you died. As a penalty to your wrong doing, you are now the Lord of Nightmares Toy. Oh wait, I shouldn't say toy, I should say underling! You are to follow the Fallen Angels orders and the orders given by our superior. Failer to comply with any task will be devastating toward you."

She hands you a entry form. "Complete this and reply here, this is an order!" She also gives you a small list. "These are the rules of our world, failer to listen will lead to ...unpleasant things..."

Rules

1.) Don't curse frequently

2.) Violence is allowed, but don't go over board. Same goes for romance.

3.) Post your order form here, but do not roleplay in this thread. I'll be making another thread in which you can play.

4.) Be considerate to all people.

5.) Use " " when your character is speaking. Use complete sentences. Com'on people, I know you have good grammar!

6.) Don't leave anyone out. No one likes to be ignored

7.) Have fun, little underlings!

Rules for the UnderWorld

1.) You may bring no one from the living world into the Underworld unless they are dead.

2.) Convince the Living world to join our side!

3.) Never have any feelings for a mortal.

4.) Take down anyone who gets in your way.

"So there you have it. Aside from simple guidelines, we Fallen angels have one thing to do. It's a simple chore, and that's to collect others like us. By collecting, I mean killing those whose time is out. We are, what humans call, Grim Reapers."

Character form-Fallen Angels

Username:

Charactername:

Status: (Are you a truly a underling? Or, are you a general, the person who the boss and other captains look up to? Or...are you a captain?)

Cause of Death:

Reason for being in the Underworld:

Personality:

Appearance:

"Like those that are for darkness, there are others that are against darkness. For years we Fallen Angels have been ridiculed by the guardians! They've gotten in our way countless times when recruiting. Oh how I loathe them!" the figure growls.

Character Form- Heaven's Guardians

Username:

Charactername:

Cause of Death:

Reason for being in Heaven:

Personality:

Appearance:

You may use the formats in the main character registration of the Hungry Boar Tavern, but please add these- Cause of Death and Reason for being in Heaven or the Underworld.

Username: M.C

Charactername: Ranya

Cause of Death: An axe maaaaaaaan killed me and I'll take my revengeee on teh wooorld!

Reason for being in the Underworld: Because me wants to!

Personality: Cheerful, stubborn, sometimes can get sad because of some stupid things.

Appearance: Light pink hair, brown eyes, black wings, and a black dress with a rose on the chest.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20dark%20angel/pirate-anisha/ANIME%20WORLD/dark_angel.jpg?o=52

Username: Kit Katy

Charactername: Ivory

Cause of Death: In the late 80's, Ivory was found guilty for murder of her own family. Her anger of her family grew until she couldn't take it anymore. After taking vengeance on the last member in her linage, she was sentenced to death.

Reason for being in the Underworld: For killing those she hated and not regretting it.

Personality: Ivory is what you'd call the typical loonatic. She loves to play mind games with many people. Her happiness in tormenting gives her the nickname Psychotic Illusionist.

Appearance: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/ace_yui/Ivorythefallenangel-1.jpg

Extra: She wears a short black skirt that's frayed at the bottom with webbed stockings. She doesn't wear shoes.

((o.o I hope people don't find me weird for creating a character like this.))

((Should I post in the RPing thread already, or wait for the others? I would feel better if there would be many users, though...))

((I feel the same. :( We should wait for at least two more people to join. I wonder if I scared them away? Normally, my roleplaying revolves around my mood and sometimes releases it. As of this week, I've not been well mentally...It can definately be seen when looking at the RP...Gomenasai...))