Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blurble

Wedding Dress (Gates of Night) + Balcony (also GoN)

lol. I would be angry if she were not like that. That's what makes her my favorite character. XD I'm excited for that, if it will ever be. You're a really good writer. ^,^

Wow, Blurble! This is simply superb writing! It seems to me like you work with the few words that are given in the game and then work them into a whole new, wide background that somehow seems to be spot on! And I loved Mel's comment about the shoes! It seems she'll have to teach Edward just when not to be a worried prince!

Keep going with the stories and please, yes, do write one about Lydia! I think she has sort of the same potential Lars had in AV1 - meaning that she's totally b****y, but could actually be well liked in the forums if someone (hint, hint) wrote a story that explained where her nasty temper comes from.

Please write more!!!

Your story is great... but it kinda lacks something... it makes me think, "what's going to happen to the country in Mel and Edward's reign?"

You keep me hanging for a line that will never be written... *cries*

Wow I think I didn;t realize people had commented here. Um. Thanks everyone

@Mayflower: Thanks, I really appreciate that since that's a lot of what I'm trying to do.

@lonergirl: I have ideas for mel/ed in 3-4 but I need that to come out before I write them so I can figure out how to them in...

ZOMG I didn't notice "The Balcony" Until now :o *Slaps myself* Any way Yay! I loved the balcony scene :D I mean the everything! :D And I loved the fact that she didn't wear any shoes! :D This is great Blurble! :goodjob:

really?

they're my favorite pairing.

I could wax rhapsodic about them for an hour, how they have such amazing chemistry and compatibility and guh.

well, I'm glad I converted you =)

Funny because I'm not a fan of most of the Aveyond canon pairings... Ed/Mel is the exception (which is why if Amanda ruins them- angst, divorce, death I DON'T CARE- things will burn. a lot)

Your story is great I loved the balcony one especially I wonder what Edward means by "My carrying services are offered only at a price" -smirks- Hehehehe........ hmm I wonder were he's taking her -smirks-