Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

[Don't get spammy, or else you'll be expelled!]

The rollercoaster stopped uspide down... now, what should we do?

I just sit up in my place, waiting for someone to say something... Nothing.. This is so awkward. Time to break the ice, I guess. "Everyone wants to play something?", I grinned at the others, but nothing. Suddenly I see a hand rising up. Better said rising uspide down..

Ryo raises his hand and speaks, "Ryo says we all play hide and seek!... but wait that wouldn't work in a rollercoaster... What about cards?" Ryo proceeds to take out a deck of card, but they fall to the ground. >.>

Speedy sighs, holding her head. "All this blood is rushing to my head!" She whispers, her noes slightly bleeding. "Oh, what about a word game called Sparkle?!"

"I want to play, too!", I screamed. But other people were watching at me. Too bad, looks like I scared them. They should better get used to that. XD

She smiles, "Oh It's easy, I'll start and whoever ends the word yells 'sparkle' and their out!" She puts her hands behind her head. "Lets start with... 'Boat'" She says, saying something random that comes into her mind first.

She giggles, her neko ear twitching. "No no, Silly you say the first letter of the word then She does then I do, It's simple!" She smiles, "B" She says, since she started the game.

"Oh, I see...", but still, I wanna play poker. Someone here? Please? Crickets... no one. Hmph, I'll just yell all night because I have nothing else to do anyway. :evil:

"A!" She says, giggling, her noes still bleeding alittle. "Hanging upsidedown... sucks..." She says, looking to the side where the seatbelt and the restrainer is. "Ahhh!" She yells, poking the wheel whom shocks her.

"T!" Shouts Ryo! "Sparkle! Ryo is supposed to say that now right?" Ryo then tilts his head to the side and smiles, wondering if he gets something sparkley (like gold) now.

She giggles, "I guess I'm out... You winn!~" She smiles, yelling "Sparkleee!!" She more likely puts up a hand then tilts her head, looking forward. "What;s coming at us upsidown? And why is the ground the sky and why is the sky the ground??..." She says, dumbfounded and her face turns red and her noes still bleeds. She cringes. "Major headache."

I silently stay in my seat, and eat some cherries. The others must be already asleep. Heh, sleep in a rollercoaster? Never did that, but I hope at least it'll be comfortable. Ooohh.. the insects.. I hate them! Holy banna, hope there are no spiders. I hate spiders. They're mean. They bite. And they...-- Suddenly someone laughs at me. I don't know who it is, but it might be just me. Well, now, get back to eat. Then sleep. Tomorrow, another day in the rollercoaster. I hope it'll work faster, this time.

"insects!?!?" Ryo screams, "Like BEES!?!?" Ryo freaks out and starts swatting at thin air in fear. "Get the bees away!!!!" Ryo continues flailing around in his seat until a lound SNAP! is heard. "What was that?"

"No, like spiders.", I say. "Siders are worse than bees. Plus, spiddies can bite, too. So beware." I don't think the others have the same fear for spiddies, though. But still, they're ugly, they have lots of legs, and... KYAH~ I scream.

continues discussing bugs forgetting about the snap, "Ryo freaks out when he sees a bee. He'll scream and run away, one time he even ran into the middle of the road >.>" Ryo then looks around and decides to poke everyone who's sleeping.

She looks to the side, then up, her eyes widen. "I think I'm going to be sick..." She screams. She mumbles, fiddling with the buckle, looking to Laia, then mumbles. "Better hold on, I might be trying to be stable on here so that I dont loose all my blood in a darn noesbleed..." She fiddles some more with the buckle.

Ryo turns to the side and speaks, "Hey Mori~senpai, do bugs scare you?" Silence... "Hmm... guess not. Anyway, any idea what that snap was?" silence... "oh -_-' heh..."

She turns, legs on the buckle, she holds onto the seat and looks backwards. "Hiya!" She smiles. "You know, I know howta get outta this upside down mess..." Her hands slip, then she quickly grips back on. "Heh... Anywhoo."

"Ooooh... why'd we have to get stopped upside down?" I feel like I'm gonna be- correction- I am gonna be sick. "I hate upside down rides." I complain. I hold onto the bar as tight as possible, and, like Speedy, begin to feel the blood rush to my head. "Ugh..."

I just watch, and laugh at the two of them. Though, I'm pretty bored. I just look down. "Woah, just look at the lights!" None of them answer. I just see Ryo playing with Mori. Sigh... I wish I could play with someone. But all of them are sick. So, I guess I'll die in a rollercoaster, upside down, and... watching sick people? Err.. right. I shall survive this horror!

Ryo wonders who this mystery person "Miro" is while he talks to Mori~senpai, "So no fears of bugs?" He's answered by silence. "why is Mori~senpai so quiet? -_-'"

"You don't seem to mind this all that much." I say to the girl sitting next to me. "You're pretty calm about... being really high up... on a roller coaster... and being upside down, as well." I sigh. Some of these people just seem insane, the way they're acting. I take out a copy of a fan fiction that I put on word and printed out,(stapled the pages together) and begin to read to pass the time.