Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

((oopsies, misspelled))

"Oh well, I like being upside down? Don't you think it's so nice?!", I asked my companion. No answer. Sigh... is that bad to not be so excited? The best experience in my life, I'm tellin' ya! By the way, I'm hungry.. "Someone knows what can we eat?", I ask. Again, no answer. "Insects, someone?". Quiet. I'd rather shut up.

"I have a bag of crickets." I say, handing it to the person next to me. "You suggested insects, so, here."

She's having fun... I think, a little bit puzzled. How could this be fun? But, maybe, I should just... try to make the most of it?

"Crickets?" I asked "Sounds good!". But I actually was disgusted... Ergh. Should I throw 'em down? Maybe not. It's not that nice, anyway. I soo want some cola jellies, and a soda, right now. I hear something. Could it be? The rollercoaster gets moving? ... No. It was just me. "Hey, do you think we'll be ever get outta here?" I ask the girl next me. Waiting for an answer.

"I think we may. Of course, I don't know how long it will take.... oh, and you like crickets? They were given to me by a friend, I dislike them, personally."

I try to turn my head to see things the way they should be, not upside down, but it's painful to try to turn you head at a 160 degree angel... that is the correct angel, right?

I wake up from my sleep to find that the rollarcoaster is upside down. Hmm I wonder how I even fell asleep on a rollarcoaster. I looks around n c how calm everyone is. How could they b so calm in a situation like this... >.> "Hey! Someone get us down from here!"

"E-eh?! No.. just asked. Ahahaha...", I reply to the girl and scratch my head. I can see the others calm. But I'm bored, I wonder, will someone play with me, too? Great, now I'm being childish..

"I am officaly bored." I said. It was true. I had a tendency to state that I'm bored like that, so people know how I'm feeling. That may be a bad habit, or just a bad thing for me to do, so I should try to stop. But there's no way I could be the only one who's bored. I sighed. This was going to be a looong ride- if being stuck in mid-air could be considered a ride.

"Me too," I reply to the girl next to me. "Maybe we could try to play something, or talk about.. err.. games?" I didn't knew what should I do. I was so bored, and when I'm bored, I'm pretty random.. I don't know what should I do. I feel so awkward...

"Games?" I said, perking up. "What kind of games?" Finally, a conversation may start. I half-smiled. Still, sitting on a rollercoaster frozen upside down is kind of... odd. Oh well. Hopefully it will start moving... SOON! But hey, I may be able to learn more about the other people stuck on the roller coaster.

"Well, RPG games, Visual Novels," I said excited. "What kind of games do you like?" I smiled, and asked her. I stopped eating, since it's unpolite eating while talking. Plus, that someone is next to me. I hope the rollercoaster will move already. But.. it's nice that I'm not alone. I see many persons but they seem kinda busy, though. I see a tail near my chair. And I pull it. Someone screams. What have I done?

"I wanna play a game!" But I'm hungry also... V_V aahh I'm gunna starve here! Hmmm who was that who screamed? Was it Ryo...? Ah well might as well try to find sumthin to do...

I laughed as Ryo screamed. It wasn't a nice thing to do, but yet I found it funny. Oh well.. "Well, I like RPGs." I said, answering the girl's question. "What about you?" As soon as she answers, I'll ask her name. I told myself.

"I like both of them," I answered. I didn't knew whose tail I pulled, but when I find out. I might apologize, as well. If we ever get outta here.. I felt kinda dizzy. Though, it was so nice there.. All those lights. I'm kinda happy I'm here. At least; I'm not alone.

Someone pulled Ryo's tail. It hurt! >.< Poor Tail~kun. as soon as Ryo figures out who did it, he'll catnip bomb them and aisu kureemu beamu them to death! :x :x Ryo then turned to Mori~senpai. "Mori~senpai!" shouted ryo, his answer was silence. -_-' "Does Mori~senpai have any idea who pulled Ryo's tail?"

I looks back to see that other ppl r waking up also. Well they seem like they're in thought... >.> sigh. My hunger suddenly disappeared... Hmm i'm always hungry. I look up (well I should say down since were upside down). All the ppl look like little ants I wonder if they noticed us yet...

"Cool." I said. "Hey, what's your name?" I waited for an answer. Wow, this... isn't as bad as I thought. Sure, it's a tad bit akward, and I feel sick and dizy, but...

"Oopsies...", I looked at the girl next to me. She looked puzzled at me. Uhmmm.. maybe I'll apologise.. when.. I'll.. have.. enough.. courage.

"Ah, my name is Anne'lynn, may I know what's yours?", I asked her kindly. Afterall, I should apologise to.. whoever I pulled his/her tail. Oopsies, too bad I feel the need to touch something when I see it. Well, a bad habbit, huh?

"Emilee." I say.

I smile. Okay, so it's still going to be an awful exsperiance. But it's getting a little better. Who knows, I could make some pretty good friends on this thing.

Ryo begins to glare at everyone, searching for the one guilty of pulling his tail. "hmmm..." thought Ryo, "it must be... MII~CHAN!!!!" Ryo then detonates 15 cat-nip bobms on mii~chan.

Sigh. Well it looks like Ryo is starting to go crazy... All the blood rushing to his head is starting to get to him. Giggle. Well I would prolly go crazy too if I stayed like this.

Ryo then Begins to shout, "AISU KUREEEEEEEMU BEEEEEAAAAAMUUUUU!!!!!!" Ryo lets lose a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cold blast of ice cream magic which freezes mii~chan and everyone behind and to the side of her. :x Ryo then turns to his tail. "Tail~kun has been avvenged"

Julie:...Kaito...Wake up...the...OH NO THE ICE CREAM!!!-Julie is poking Kaito a lot-

Kaito:wha-?I need ice cream...-Kaito takes a popsicle out from his jacket and starts to eat it but drops it because we are upside-down...

Kaito:MY ICE CREAM WAHHHH!-Kaito is now crying non-stop-

"Oopsies..", I shouldn't pull someone's tail. That's a lesson. I want a book to read, or something else. Waaaa... I wanna play with someone!