Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

"Okay, then!", I reply her. "What would you want to play?" I ask excited. "Do you wanna play, too?" I ask the girl next to me. "We could make even a club! "Upside down people" what do you gusy think about that?" I ask giggling.

"Sounds fun!" I say, though my teeth chatter. Ryo... you are... in trouble, Mr. I think to myself. But still, the thought of a game pushes away my plans to attack Ryo, and makes me feel a bit more happy and bubbly.

Asks Julie "But how would we play hide and seek in a rollarcoaster?" hmm... Well I guess we could try to move around the rollarcoaster....but that could b...uncomfortable...

((Excuse me, but this was once a very spammy thread. Please try to post more detailed paragraphs so it doesn't become spammy once more. Sorry for being off topic.))

Still no answer. Oh well, I have to be patient. Patience is somethimes I fail to have, but, ah well. I can attempt to have it.

Yes Ma'am!*Does the salute stance but my seatbelt unbuckles and now I am grabbing the handle ba praying that i won't slip and that someone would heop me back up side down*

Julie:"Well at least the blood isn't rushing to my head!hehehe...."-gulp-

"Ahhh..." I yawn as I look at the others. I must've blacked out... I feel so tired. "Hey, can you check if we have some pillows, please?" I ask Emilee that's looking at the lights. Waiting for her answer.

Julie:Hands.....are...numb....lack of blood....going to the head....*passes out*

Kaito:Why...?Why...must ice cream be so delicious yet get eaten so fast?WHY WORLD??WHY?!-Kaito remembers that he still has a thing of Darzs in his pocket and tries to eat it..it works until someone yells and scares him so he drops the Darzs...all that is left is the spoonful he is holding...-

Kaito:Should I or Should i not...-Kaito sticks the spoon and eats the ice cream WITH the spoon in a heartbeat--Kaito starts to smile then passes out due to lack of ice cream-

Yawn... boring... what should I do? Sleep? Or... bug someone? Hummm... hard to choose. I have nothing better to do, so, I see this is the last option. Sigh... Maybe in the morning people will get more active.

ryo screams, "Ahhhh! Julie~chan! Kaito~kun!" Ryo proceeds to grab the two, but accidentally slips out of his seatbelt in the process. "O.O!!!! Nyaaa!?!?" screams Ryo as he starts to fall, while holding the two passed out peoples. Mori notices this and grabs Ryo's collar, and hoists Ryo, and the two unconsious ones back into the coaster with out a word. Ryo lets out a relieved sight, "phew... thanks mori~senpai"

"I have a pillow handy." I say, handing it Anne'lyn (sorry if I got the name wrong). My backpack is a complete mess, filled with things that may not ever come in handy. Crickets and pillows were just a few examples.

(( actually!~ there's the seating order in the discussion thread... ^^ Actually, Julie is sitting next to Azure, and behind Speedy >:D ^^'' Gomen for the incoveinence. ))

Speedy's eyes widen."Eep!" She holds onto the seat for her life, skittering up and ontop of the rollercoaster, her head spinning... "Meeehh..." She falls over, "Victory!" She holds up the peace sign. "Ah!" She puts down a hand. "Someone grab on, it's alot better right-side up!~" She giggles. "Slipping outta the seatbelt will be bad for some reason."

(( And for some reason I think that Kaito is on the ground o.o ))

"Thank you", I smile at her while she gives me the pillow. Guess I can sleep now. I hope I won't have any nightmares, or I'll have? I hate nightmares, however, I have them in the morning... so, I guess I won't disturb anyone. I wonder how can some people could sleep in a rollercoaster that's upside down?! I'll have to get used to that. But what if.. I'll stay here for years? I don't wanna get old here! Someone, please, save us!

Yet again the scary thought hits me in the face. Who knows how long we'll be here... I hope we start moving sooner then later. I don't know if I have enough food in my backpack to last for a year or two... Why won't it move?

She sighs, sitting down and hanging upsidown then grabbing on a metal bar that's inbetween each car. She then blinks, staring ahead, she's at the second car. "Ahh, my fingers hurtt..." She complains, letting one hand go and rubs it on her shirt, doing that with the other hand too. She grins... "So, who wants to get outta this mess?" She asks, because she knew the whole second car was awake.

I answer the girl half asleep, and raise my hand. "Me...". Ugh, this is so awkward... I can't feel my butt. "Someone, help?" Crickets... "Can you just beat me up, kay?" Silence... "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"I do!" I said eagerly, but quiet enough so I don't wake Anne'lyn if she's sleeping. I wanna get out of this.. I thought. I did, besides, I was starting to feel sick. This was not what I signed up for. Wait. When did I sign up for anything? Oh well, figure of speech. I think...?

She giggles, turning around. "I don't..." She smiles, still holding on the middle of the bars for her life... >.<;; She blinks, hoisting herself onto the bar and sits down on it. "Eh-heh-heh!!~" She giggles, kicking her feet, straightning and hitting her head on the railing. "Ouuch!" She groans, just sitting there.