Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

Nicole yawned and stretched. She'd fallen asleep on the rollercoaster. Her friend, Elizabeth, had said this rollercoaster was one of the fastest in the world. Frankly, she'd move faster sitting down.

She blinked. She wasn't staring at sky, she was staring at ground. Wha-

It took a moment for her mind to register that the rollercoaster had stalled and was upsidedown.

She scowled, and glimpsed below. A large crowd of peope had gathered, along with a few police cars. She tried to find Elizabeth's face amongst them, to no avail.

Her laptop!

She'd taken it with her, maybe it had fallen-

No. Thank god.

It was fully charged. She'd made sure of that.

She got it out and booted it up. Thankfully it was the latest and lightest model, else it might have fallen down.

She tried going on Amaranthia, but no signal. Man.

She opened RPG Maker XP and began mapping a few indoor maps.

It was almost easy to forget she was upside-down on a rollercoaster, except her hair was in her eyes and was making it hard to type.

She hoped it would start up again soon. This was getting annoying.

I wake up to find Kaito on the ground picking up the ice cream he dropped and eating it even though dirt laced it's back.Wondering how Kaito got down there I look at the wheels of the roller coaster to find the marbles i had thrown before the cart,but that was just seconds before we stopped so i guess it dosen't matter...and then i spot some mustard the i had been using with my hot dog before it was blown away and go sucked under the wheels....

Julie:"So whatcha wanna do?"

Nicole shut down the laptop in disgust and stowed it away safely under- or was it over?- the seat.

"So," she said aloud,"How are we going to get down?"

She waited for a reply.

Julie:"We don't....I mean Kaito is the only one out...but he is to busy eating and buying his ice cream XD Unless...."-Julie stops to think..."is it really the marbles and mustard and possibly the hotdog that did this??"Julie shakes her head and remembers that she has 30 japanese songs on her iPod and some of them(well almost all of em)are vocaloid songs!--I put the headphones in my ears and start to listen to Servant of Evil Kagamine Len-

"Ah did someone say they have food?!?" eyes start to shine "What do u have?" looks at Nichole "Oh hi! I'm happy u finally woke up I thought u were gunna b asleep for the whole ride." laughs "Well were gunna b up here for who knows how long."

She leans down, obviously out of her seat. "Did anyone hear me? I know how to get out and upside up if you feel sick right now... Your gonna be there for who knows long and letting all your blood drain to your head then you'll die of loss of blood THROUGH your noes!" She explains, hanging by her knees. "Well atleast I know how to hold on because I would've been on the ground if you ask me."

Julie:"Hmm?"i forgot the question darn....o.o..as i look at the sky ground,i decide to take out some paper and start to make a poem of my dispair but while writing the first line the paper and pencil fall out of my hand(because we are upside down)And hit Kaito square on the head..

Julie:SORRY KAITO!"I try to yell so my distant voice may reach him but it seems like he dosen't hear me at all...

Julie:...okay then...

Nicole remembers that she packed some granola bars in her backpack. Always prepared, that's her. Wordlessly, she hands everyone one, then takes The Great Hunt and begins reading while chewing contentedly on her own.

She grins, yelling, "I SAID!... I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT!" She laughs nervously. "Some people really dont know how to listen... And hanging upside down hurts my head..." She hangs upsidedown, flailing her arms.

"My ears..", I moan. "What's your name, and why are you yelling?!" I screamed at the girl that was still grinning. Wait..

"You know how can we get out?

You know?

"Then how do we get out?" Nicole asks. She starts thinking.

A)Get out manually.

B)Get out by starting the car again.

C)Get out by pushing the car.

Hmmm... maybe they should try contacting the people on the ground? How, though?

"Does anyone have a cell phone?" she asks.

Her neko ears twitch. "Ahh! Yes yes, Gomen. I'm Speedy; everyone calles me that!~..." She giggles, still looking at the second car. And even past... "Hehe... Oh, yeah! You can get out if you have acrobatic skills then the rest have to be pulled up from the rails." She points at the rails that are above her. Her neko ears flick again. "Eepp!" She squees. "Major headache.... Again..." She frowns.

Julie:Yay we can get out!yay!but i really do enjoy this time with all of you!i could make a poem using that line...hmmm-while off in dreamland everyone is trying to know what that girl means....how DO we get out exactly?-

"Acrobatic.. skills? Ci..rcus?" I ask blinking. "However, nice to meet you.", I shake my hand in the air. Silly me, I forgot we're in a rollercoaster, upside down. And I can shake my hand with no one. Sigh.. I wanna go home and take a shower..

(Maybe we should google Rollercoaster pictures and decide on one so we have a better understanding of the postition we're in?)

Nicole frowns. No one has a cell phone?

Well... "So then, is anyone a gymnast here?"

Definitely not her.

She smiles, "No not the circus silly! It's also caled gymmnastics!!.. Ah, want me to help you and your friend up?" She asks, scrambling up onto the rails. "Whee!"

Eats the granola bar "Thankies so much Nichole!" hmm I wonder if I'll throw up since I am eating upside down... Eehh that will be bad...I just hope it doesn't happen... Well I'll try to use the little acrobatic skills I have to get out.

Nicole watched the people scurrying down. She felt like screaming "HURRY UP!"

But she would have to settle for suing them when they got down.

She replaced the Great Hunt and began thinking how she would prepare her argument.

"Sure!" I smile. Finally, sweet freedom. Home, mom, dad, YAY~

But I wonder, once when we're out, what will we do? I'll miss these guys, though. And I made some good friends, too. But all of us will be happy, right? I wouldn't mind if we could stay a little longer, though. But I want to sleep in a real bed, now. And my wish will finally come true!

She watches, "The seatbelt is actually easy to slip under, so..." She mumbles, blinking. She giggles, looking over the rails. "So, want me to help you up?" She smiles, offering a hand.

Sigh. Well since ppl r starting to get up I guess i will also. As I get up on the rails I wonder if the others r gunna come also or r they just gunna sit there...?

She laughs nervously, then sticks some i-pod ear phones in her ears then randomly dances Caramelldansen. "Eh-hehe!! This song is such fun!~" She giggles, dancing happily, somewhere in the middle of the song she spins randomly non stop for awhile then starts back again.