Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

Nicole watched Emilee and Anne'lynn begin climbing slowly down. She'd watch how they came down before trying herself, so she could learn from their trial and error. Thinking over this, she realized how sadistic she sounded. Oh well. It was the truth. Anyway, at any time the car might start up again and run right over them.

Run right over them?

She considered warning them, but they were pretty far and she wasn't about to scream. Anyway, she was sure they had considered that possibility.

She hoped.

(You know, scientifically, I'm pretty sure the above can't happen. The rollercoaster sticks to the tracks using centrifugal force (I think, don't remember), so wouldn't it fall if it stopped? Also, roller coasters work because of momentum and gravity, so there's a pretty high chance it would keep on going. But then again, these are the random musing of a random person, so don't take them too seriously.)

'Hmm...', Ryo thinks as he looks upwards... well, technically it's downwards, 'don't cats always land on their feet...?' Ryo begins to wag his tail excitedly. "Ryo's got an Idea!" Ryo shouts with glee, "Ryo can just jump down! Since he's a kitty, he'll land safely on his feet!" At this point Ryo's bouncing in his seet, thus causing the car to rock back and forth. "What does everyone think of that?" Questions an excited Ryo, "Speedy~chan can jump down too!"

Nicole stares at Ryo. "I'd recommend trying that on a short distance." she suggested. "Have someone drop you into the car-or something like that." It would definitely be interesting, but Nicole prefered not witnessing a suicide tonight.

Stares at Ryo. "Are u seriously gunna do that?!? Even tho u r part cat n cats can land on their feet, from the height we r at u can break ur bones when u hit the ground!"

Well,it's better then being stuck up-side-down...-points to myself with my hair danagling-You see....*all of a sudden Julie grows wings and flys off of the roller coster-...i was just having some fun...but you are all so boring!so i'm just going to start the roller coaster back up if i can...ermm...where...?-looks around for the controll panel but dosen't see it any where!-

*wakes up from dream*WHAT HAPPEND WHERE AM I?-realizes that it was all a dream...-*pout* mumers:but i wanted my wings D:"

"Are you serious?" I raised an eyebrow at the excited boy. "If ya go, you'll just land and become a pancake, anyway." I crossed my arms, and closed my eyes. Speedy was waiting for me. No other option, than leaving, though.. I wonder what the others will do after we reach the land..

"I wanna go, too." I said, truthfully. I wanted to get home, and... who knows how long we'd be stuck up there. I wouldn't want to turn 14 on an upside-down rollercoaster. Finally... I heard Ryo consider jumping down. He could get himself killed... "Ryo, I wouldn't do that if I were you..." On the getting off note, my un-realistc fear came back to me once more. But I'm afraid of monkey-bars... and this seems like a life-threatening version of monkey-bars... I thought. Suck it up. Do you want to get off this thing or not? I told myself. Yes...

"Tch, just do whatever you want", I said annoyied, closing my eyes. "Emilee, let's go. You aren't sacred, aren't you?" I asked her. I hope all of us will be okay, though. "C'mon, we're here with you", I take her hand, and we go.

Oh dear... But, hey, it could be worse... at least I'm not afraid of heights... "No, I'm not scared." I lie. Maybe if I don't act like I'm scared, I won't be scared... I just hope I don't fall....

"Well I'm getting bored just sitting upside down here so I guess I'll just jump"

Lara jumps off and safely land on the ground. She holds up a peace sing and shouts.

"Come down you guys!!!"

Julie: Ohhhh~FUN!I'm going to jump down while listening to some songs!starts to sings:I'm going to do a dance in mid-air!

-Jumps off and lands on the ground but hears a scream....it was just one of the observers from before.....why don't they just press the go button?I mean,it was there the whole time >.<-

Uh.. I nearly had an heart attack. Me, Speedy, and Emilee are still going down. What will I do? Urgh, my stomach hurts.. I wanna go home faster!

I moved my arms, grasping on to the tracks so hard it was painful. My hands were red-ish. Please... I wanna get down...

((OK, if I have what we're doing wrong, sorry. But it seems like we're climbing down, using the rollercoaster's tracks like bars on a jungle gym. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me. ))

Julie:Whoa,daredevils,why didn't just ask Me or Ryo to just press the GO button??Hmmm,well i think i'll just watch now and yell at them because i'm lonely...i wonder where Kaito went??hmmmm >.

As I watch the others make their way off the rollarcoaster I just sit on the rails waiting for the others to go, I prefer to go last. I wonder how the others were able to just jump off a rollarcoaster several stories in the air without getting hurt... Ah well some stuff will remain a mystery I guess.

"At least some people agree with Ryo", says Ryo happilly as he looks out over the edge. Hey, Mori~senpai, ready to go?" asks Ryo to a silent mori. "Good!" yells Ryo as he gives Mori~senpai, who isn't part cat, a piggyback ride. Then he jumps into the air, does 7 flips, a spin, 7 more flips the other way, a thumbs up and then lands safely of on the ground. "There we go!" exclaims a happy Ryo as he help Mori~sempai of hi shoulders. 'Hmm...' thinks Ryo, 'wonder what would happen if someone hit the GO button while they're stll up there...?'

"I'll catch you." ^_^ "plzzzzz.. come down"

*get's annoyed and changes into her dragon form. Lara flies up and grabs Anne'lynn and Emilee and puts them on the ground* "The only problem now is that i need to find some clothes.. and really soon"

*searches around for some clothing. finds a blanket, goes behind a big rock, changes in to human form and wraps the blanket around her*

"Just.. what was that?", I asked blankly. Have we traveled in time? I felt kinda dizzy, everything blurry, tired, I hate this. The rollercoaster wasn't exactly a good bed.