Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

The Rollercoaster RP

Sigh. Well I guess I'll jump off too but to tell the truth I guess I'll miss it up here n I'll miss everyone I met also. Well here I go. Jumps off the rollarcoaster n lands safely on the ground.

She looks down. "Looks like people can use magic..." She whispers, giggling, taking out the I-pod ear-phones, and then grabs the last people, holding them like rag dolls literally, then jumps. "Geronimooo!~" She screams, landing on her feet and then giggles, setting the people on the ground, she then sits down, groaning. "My feeeet" She sniffles, rubbing her calfs.

"Yay! we're all off!" shouts a happy Ryo as he performs a victory pose, causing random victory music to blare from somewhere. "Hmm..." thinks Ryo aloud, "how did Eien~chan sleep through all that?" Shrugging, Ryo says smiling, "oh well."

Cheesy "It's finally over" music starts playing as Ryo hide behind Mori~senpai. "Eeep" squeals Ryo from behind. "Well, Ryo's glad we're out... but he's gonna miss everyone..." say's a happy yet at the same time melancholy Ryo.

Jayshe watched from the entire ride from the sidelines, hidden behind the lineup sign. Shyly she pops her head out and raises her hand. "I'd like to try!"

YES I DO!I WANNA GO AGAIN!But this time lest leave everything behinds and go with only cloths on out back and be up there longer!Whoooa!-Goes over and hits the reset button that magicaly appeared and the roller coaster is all of a sudden back at the begining...-LET'S ALL GET ON FOR ANOTHER RIDE!!!Whooooa!-Jumps in the same seat I was before-Go go go gooooO!

Well, they don't seem to be dead, Nicole thinks. She slings her backpack over her shoulder and begins climbing down.

Corny music is playing.

Annoying, but in a strange and weird way, fitting.

After all, what wasn't strange and weird about this whole thing?

Haha everyone is going again! Well I'll join them. Jumps on the same seat as before. "We better wait for the others to see if they wanna come also then we can have some more fun!!" :D

"WEEEEEEE!!!!" shouts Ryo as he runs toward the rollercoaster, pulling Mori along behind him. When he get's to the rollercoaster he jump, and flips, into the same seat as before, letting Moriget in next to him again. Ryo then begins to sing an odd tune "This is gonna be so much fun, so much fun, so much fun~~"

It looks like everyone is getting ready to go again and this time Jayshe didn't want to miss out on the fun. Scouting out the seats Jayshe spotted one in the back that had been empty before. Quietly Jayshe slipped into the spot.

She tackles her seat, jumping over whoever sits next to her. "Myy Seaat!~~" She giggles. She grins, next ear flicking. "Blub blub blub" She says, going under the seat in a small posistion, still in the seatbelt. She laughs, then sits upright. "Heh...." She says, blinking.

Ryo notices a new face in the group and turns around. "Hi there!" he exclaims, welcoming the new passenger, "Ryo is Ryo and this," he motions to a tall person next to him, "is Mori~senpai." Mori nods and then turns away without a word. Ryo then says, "So what's passenger~chan's name?" asks Ryo excitedly with a bright smile on his face.

"Hello Speedy! It's great that ur gunna ride again!" turns around and waves to the new girl that is sitting in the back "Hi! I haven't seen u before I'm Laia. Wats ur name?"

She blinks, looking to Laia. "I don't-- Ooh... Yeah..." She scratches her neko ears, laughing. "So, when't this scrap of metal gonna start??.."

"What? What? We're gonna ride again?" I asked excited. I felt happy that we can be all together again, but... what if the roller coaster would stop... again?

"Ohhh! I wanna go!! I wanna go! I wanna go!Yay!!!" *takes her eggie and sits in a cart... waits.. waits...waits even more...gets impatient. "Cmon already!!!"

A bright smile suddenly washes over Jayshe's face-it was impossible not to smile at the exuberant Ryo in front of her. "Hello Ryo, Mori. Please call me Jayshe" A giggle escapes her lips. "If this crazy ride can do anything nearly as cool as last time, I'm ready!" Jayshe couldn't help but feel that great things were about to happen...especially with people as friendly as Ryo and Mori. Yes, she had made the right decision to jump aboard.

"Nice to meet, Jay~chan!" says Ryo with a smile on his face. "Ok," exclaimed Ryo as he turned back around in his seat, "Ryo's ready to GOOOOO!!!!!" After waiting about 1 minute, Ryo grew impatient, "C'mon! GO! GO! GOOOOOOO~~~~!!!!!!" shouted an impatient Ryo.

"Hmmm r we missing anyone?" counts the people on the rollarcoaster...ah wait I forgot how many ppl were on the rollarcoaster in the first place -_-'

"I'm not going on again." I said, a frown forming on my face. I didn't want to get stuck up again, and I had only went on the roller coaster because my friend had dared me. "I'm sorry. Have fun guys." I said, turning to leave. I felt a little sad, I would have liked to get to know some of the people on the ride better. I wiped a tear from my face as I walked away. This is goodbye...

((Yes, I'm quitting the RP... for now. I may come back, but I won't be on the computer too much anymore.))