Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Aveyond: Gates of Night Updated to Build B!

Hey everyone, Shaz and Bryce have been working hard to fix some issues with Build A for Aveyond: Gates of Night. I've now officially updated the game on the website with the fixes.

Download Aveyond: Gates of Night Build B

(See post #10 if you have problems launching the game ~aisling)

Note: For now, this update is only available for people who purchased from Amaranth Games. This update will be available everywhere else shortly.

To use the update, simply download and install the new version of the game over the old version of the game. If you've purchased the game from Amaranth Games already, you won't be asked for a license key.

Enjoy!

:)

Has the game-not-working issue happened with anyone else?

For those who it has happened to, can you install Build B to a new directory and test? Also, can you let me know what operating system you have?

The problem should be fixed everyone. If your game doesn't work, do this:

1. Download the file attached to this post (SVCLib.zip)

2. Unzip this file. You will see SVClib.dll on your desktop.

3. Open the directory where you installed Aveyond: Gates of Night. By default, this is:

C:\Program Files\Aveyond - Gates of Night

4. Drag SVClib.dll from your desktop into this directory. Make sure it replaces the old SVClib.dll.

5. Play game.

:)

Wootsies! I will download once I get my new comp. :) Since I'll have to return this one soon, there's no point now.

Can't wait to play and get teh four perfect saves! :D

Wow Amanda, since I've heard you're still writing the script for TLO, I thought you had no time for GoN. But I see shaz and Bryce fixed it, I'm downloading right now. :D

When you get the boat, climb into it and head out onto the ocean. Use the mouse to click on one of the icons at the bottom of the screen. If it gives you a buzzer sound, it's build B. If it takes you to the menu, it's build A.