Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
greengirl02

Crypt maze doors/switches? Help?!

Now this is just silly. I cannot seem to get that back right door open in the crypt after solving the boulder puzzle(switches, moving boulders, etc...). It's the one on the far right that I believe leads to the next puzzle. I have tried every combination of pushing door switches up and down and every which way I can think of, and I still cannot get it. I've even tried the little lever switches on the floor. Nothing seems to work. Any help at all would be appreciated! I would really like to continue on with this game! Also, I have build B.

You also need to press the switch where the black holes are. In order to acces the next location. :)

Can you show me a screenie?

Umm, I think those are color blocks? When you press the switch, at the middle there'll be another block with lots of color. Just walk on it.

Umm, I don't know, but since she's talking about boulders, I think it's the switches puzzle? And the rolling boulder.

Actually, I did already push the switch in the room with the black holes (also, I have no idea how to make a screenshot :( ). Still no go.

To clarify, I've already solved the boulders/maze puzzle. I'm not worrying about the next puzzle (color block) yet. I just want to get the door open that leads to the color block puzzle room. Can someone tell me which switches (both floor and wall) need to be up and down in order for this to work? Thanks for the help!

Hmmm... thank you for the refreshing. It's kinda hard to explain.. but you can look in the FAQ maps to see all the sqitches and things.

If you look at the walkthrough, there's a very detailed step-by-step list that gets you through this whole area. The map is marked with letters and numbers, and the walkthrough refers to those.