Aveyond Studios Community
Heero

What silly mistakes did you do in aveyond when you were new?

First time I played LOT, I couldn't figure out how to get Glademere's soul back, so I figured that you couldn't solve the quest until the next game. And then I found out you had to solve it in LOT.

So the next time I played LOT, I was determined to look high and low for a way to get the soul - then I solved the quest by ACCIDENT because this time I talked to Glademere before talking to the slot machine vampire.

For the first time I played Aveyond: Rhen's quest I simply couldn't find the fifth Marionbell. Then I couldn't get to veldarah without getting killed.

In Aveyond : Ean's quest, i tried to join the storm mage (I think that's how they named it - it's in Thais) but Iya got killed. And I didn't know how could i revive her (I didn't know for what the Cassia Leaf was) so i fought without Iya. I didn't get far:D

Yup. Same thing happened to me.

And another mistake of mine was NOT giving Yemite the speedy shoes.

I consider that a mistake because for Edward's party you can buy quicksilver. For Mel no. so, every time I play TDP (except for the first time - I didn't knew that back then) I give the speedy shoes to Yemite. Then she rushes off to save Mel and voila : Edward has the quicksilver and Mel has speedy shoes.

Well, I've finally come back from the dead and decided to post here. My mistake is ironic, though - I save TOO much. You don't know how many times I've saved right before a boss fight and then accidentally over wrote other save files and then died and then...well. I screw up a lot.

Not using the save option is, probably so far, the silliest mistake I might have done in Aveyond (1) when I was introduced to it.

I never knew Feral Chickens (in the place between Ghalarah and Veldarah) are feral against a person holding a stick!

First time I played Aveyond 1 demo, I made the biggest mistake when I thought it was free. I left it on and went outside. When I came back, it had expired (I had completed nothing)

Luckily, I tried it on another computer and there my big mistake was that I thought I could speak to monsters!!!!!!!

Well I kept remembering something that Te'ijal said in TLO. Something about mirrors. That's how I discovered it. You should try that too. It's a funny thing to do especially with Galahad Lydia and, of course Te'ijal.

Ah, Te'ijal in front of the mirror, classic.

First time I played TLO, I didn't know Te'ijal stopped sending letters after the fifth one, so I kept coming back to the post office over and over and got disappointed over and over when there were no letters.

Over-writing the_AdeptRogue's save files because we were sharing a computer. Enter many yelling and flailing.

Re mirror: I always thought that Galahad having ghostly reflection is fanon, until I made him try the mirror. Did you know that the two mirrors would give you different actions? I LOL at how Lydia won't let Ulf look at himself in HER mirror. Because if you had Ulf look at the mirror in the front door, it will shatter into pieces :P And the broken mirror will make the people say different things (except for Te'ijal and Galahad).

Well because she needs it for her dresses. I mean if you purchase every dress in all the shops you get a big wardrobe:D

Yeah I tried it now. It's funny. But first I had Lydia look in the mirror. I thought she will never finish looking in it:D