Aveyond Studios Community
Heero

What silly mistakes did you do in aveyond when you were new?

i ride a dragon then after thAT i wipe the lamp then wipe again so i go to the xit but then... i did not see my dragon :( .

i also choose the cooking machine ( if forgot what's the name aready) then after that i selll it becuase i had so many hunch

The biggest mistake i have made is that i downloaded the trail version of aveyond.Just joking,it was that i did not save the game and the next day i did not get to play what i had played before.

A silly mistake I would make is forgetting to save and then getting killed when I was playing AP. I learned very fast from that mistake and started to save constantly and the auto save in the AV games was a godsend.

You just reminded me of the first time i played Av2! (I'm still at the beginning though, but i have stopped playing it for a while). When i first went to search for Iya, i always forgot to save. The last save was when i talked to the oracle tree. It took me like 3 or 4 if not 5 tries till i get that i should start with the snow mountain first. I kept going to the forest, fighting the crow & getting killed. Then i'd return to the part where i should get the ribbon & go talk to the oracle tree. I did the very same thing about 4 or 5 times. Then i decided to save after i talked ot the oracle tree, finally! After, about 4 or 5 times doing the very same silly mistake! :lol:

Another silly mistake i did in Ahriman's prophecy, is that when i first tried to play it, i thought it was the same like the aveyonds, so i skipped the tutortial. When i first went to the first & saw the bee, i kept going to it expecting the fight to start automatically! I was shocked when i found that the bee hit me without any fight!

Yay, the fighting in AP takes a bit to get used to, it took me forever to figure out how to use magic in a fight. The first time I played the game I didn't even use any since I didn't know that I could. I played AP before the AV series was made and was very happy that the fighting style was different.

well, in LoT after Te'ijal was talking to Galahad about him drinking blood I went to the store and and bought some and I made him drink it and when nothing happened I thought I needed more so I went to find more money and bought some more and I gave him some more. I finally gave up. I think it's just synthetic blood.

I know Heero. :)

My friends told me not to buy anything.

Oh, here's one:

I have Build A (of Rhen's Quest), so I don't have to finish the Assassination Quest, and so when I first walked in the caves, I was scared of the blue orcs, so I ran out of the caves and then, once I had to go to the caves, I didn't. XD I never completed that quest.

Oh, yeah. In AV3, when Te'ijal was asking for the password to go to leave Ghed-ahre, I din't pay attention to what the password was because I thought she'd just tell the skeleton what the password was and I get to continue with the game.

When was actually asked to type in the password, I had to restart the whole game. damn

At least it's not as bad as I was with fanfics-

I didn't know what they were, I thought they were just writings of the game through different character's eyes. So, whenever something wasn't canon, I was totally shocked. But I figured it out- it just took a while.

Another is, once I worked up the courage to go into the Thieves' Caves,(that's the correct name, right?) I thought they were the Sandstorm Caverns, or whatever they're called, so I kept looking for Tiny. I never did find her...

I make too many mistakes....

Av1:

I talked to the kid in Witchwood that cursed you... Then I talked to him again... And again... I thought eventually one of them would do something different. I was mistaken. Then I didn't even bother to use the roots on the curse, I thought that curses were just a status symbol and it didn't actually do anything.

I used the trial from Yahoo! Games, and I ended up playing on 5 minute free trials through the game, then when I finally decided to buy it, I had already finished the game.

When the introduction came up, I kept jabbing the keys, because I thought I could move Talia or Agas. Then when the butterfly screen came up, I thought I could move that as well, so when I couldn't, I thought that it was not really a game, and it was a screensaver.

I wandered around fighting chickens and spiders to earn money for the Mule Express to Veldarah, but when I finally did I realized that you couldn't go unless you had already been there. Then I kept going to the world map, trying to find my way to Veldarah. I had to buy a map before I realized how to get there.

I thought there were only 4 save spots, I didn't realize you could scroll down to find more, so I ended up saving over lots of my files a lot.

Av2:

I had a walkthrough off the internet, but it was the walkthrough for a different build. So I went running around all over the place looking for all these things in the walkthrough.

In the ice caves where there's an old lady you can buy stuff off, I bought an Ice Ring for 500, then I walked outside and I saw a chest with another Ice ring in it. So then I tried to sell it back to the lady, after which I realized that I could only sell it for half price. Then I bought it back again for another 500.

Av3:

I wasn't paying attention to the underworld password, so I didn't know what to type in. Then I went back to the vampress and got it again.

OoOHHHH! Okay, so I was really far into the game and I was on an Isle and forgot where I put my boat - totally freaked out and was afraid I would have to restart the game because I couldn't find my boat anywhere!!!!!!