Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
elder

Save 50% on Eternal Eden

Eternal Eden at 9.99 ! Hurry limited time only!

Blossomsoft is offering an amazing deal for Autumn's arrival! Save 50% on Eternal Eden and get finally your hands on this massive, old-school hit that marked 2009.

The game pays homage to wonderful classics such Zelda: A Link to the Past, Lufia 2 and Final Fantasy. It was also rated 9/10 on RPGFan and received a Game of the Year award.

“Eternal Eden is one of those games that remind me of why I started playing RPGs, particularly Japanese RPGs, in the first place.”

-RPGFan

So what are you waiting for? When purchasing the game on Blossomsoft’s website or Amanranth Games (or any other affiliate websites), cut and paste this coupon code into the box: ETERNAL EDEN 2 IS ARRIVING

This deal starts on September 21 2009, don’t miss this great opportunity!

Jayshe: Eternal Eden is a recent game with an oldschool vibe.

Just like Aveyond, the game use old-style graphics and game play.

Make sure to try the demo, you will see if it's according to your personal tastes.

The game has been a very good success here on Amaranth Games during the past months. :)

More people used the promotion yesterday. This promotion just lack of exposure. :)

Anyway it’s mainly a test. Next time I will focus on a real marketing campaign to use coupons.

More people used the promotion yesterday. This promotion just lack of exposure. :)

Anyway it’s mainly a test. Next time I will focus on a real marketing campaign to use coupons.

Hurry up, the autumn deal is almost over! Get 50% on Eternal Eden, get it for 9.99 ! :)

Well, I played the Eternal Eden free trial and I thought it was a quite an interesting game and I was a bit disappointed that I ran out of time. I didn't buy the game because of the price (Yes, I can be cheap, I'm trying to save my money. XD). That, and I was too lazy to buy it, so right now might be a good time.