Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyond06

Ahriman's Prophecy v2.2

Add a battledom screeny. It's like if you're NOT fighting, you still will lose HP if you're near them. And it sucks.

The Prince Zorom and Alicia kidnap scene and when they frooze. I think it was a glitch.

MORE gold coins, I don't like to fight a hundred times just to earn 1 or 4 pieces of gold.

And your money not getting lost when Jack leaves the group...

That's all I think. I'll post more later

EDITS: *saw addie's comment on keeping the battle way it is* ....

Am glad other people like the old AP combat system -- so fast, especially for nuisance monsters -- wish a shortcut battle system could be set up for the other Aveyond games. I still think this is my favorite of all the games.

Is there a link to a working version of the rewrite yet?

For personnal sanity and health reasons, there is no version of the rewrite yet (which is still being worked upon, since RM2K3 *is* working with Vista natively! ^^)

----

The Alicia Rescue quest is certainly to be revamped. There are glitches involved with it (especially at its end, when Devin leaves Talia, but Talia is at 0 HP. :) )

----

No, I won't add more gold coins, as I will not change the difficulty level in AP. It is IMO challenging enough, I don't wish to make it easier, not harder. At such I'll keep the current system, despite the few glitches.

----

And don't urge me about the version. My priority is focused on restoring my mind and releasing the Dark Prince 1.21 so far.

Hello there! I just finished the game without hearing the background music at all. Actually, I did not hear the music when I defeated Avhren. I only hear the background noise. Also may I ask if can you give the status ailments like cursed, poison and indicate on the game? Thank you.

Oh yes, I did fall on the Avrhen bug. Minor bug, shall still look after it.

The status ailments DO appear, look in the menu. You will get a green tear (posion), purple one (cursed) or red one (extra poison). (Well I think so. I'll check)

Well, that would be adding to the storyline, not fixing it. And plus, I haven't played AP in ages, but I THINK that on mine, the dialogue box is cut off halfway. I can only see the left half. But, I will delete this post once I play it again, and if I find that I really am starting to hallusinate. :lol:

HELPPPPPPPPPP

I just started to play Ahriman's after playing Aveyond 2,I got spoiled for the maps and spoilers. I am lost in this game, I can't find the Cow, instead I found a man sleepng drunk on the clearing..

I already got killed by bees!!!

It would be GREAT if we have maps and to know what to do next.

Thank you

Maybe the game that I download is the Ahriman's 1, where can I find Ahriman's2 to download?

@Grace : This is not a help topic, but you can find them in the proper forum.

The update has JUST begun, though.

Anyway, about adding an extention to Ahriman's Prophecy :

I am thinking of a better ending to the game. Party goes back to Mysten Far, delivers the news. It will certainly keep on going on I mean it will be playable.

Afterwards, we will certainly get to see the shores of Aveyond as, depending on gameplay (rating points, subquests completed, marriages), dialogs will change. More special effects, tho.

LoVeAvEyOnD62 wrote:

i just thought of another thing i would like ''fixed'' the sounds for towns was really annoying with somebody going ''thats not ordinary'' and then someone else going ''why isnt it?'' it drove me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

did nobody see me say that?

Oh, there's a possible change. When Devin and Talia get married, when you go back to Elden, Talia will still say to Genna, "You're MARRIED?! And I'm not yet!" Maybe you can change it to some sort? Or have a more elaborate ceremony?

Waah! I can't wait to get a hold on this one! AP is the first rpg I played ever and I so love it! I think I didn't have any problem with it, at all! Except the font looks funny I have to really decipher what it's saying :lol: (but it's already patched).

I'll be waiting for this release! :D

Um... More dialogue and interaction in an area between the party members other than Devin, Talia, and Alicia would be nice. (Sort of when in the mansion in Av1 or farm at Av2, the characters interact with each other with amusing dialogue)

"Anyway, about adding an extention to Ahriman's Prophecy :

I am thinking of a better ending to the game. Party goes back to Mysten Far, delivers the news. It will certainly keep on going on I mean it will be playable.

Afterwards, we will certainly get to see the shores of Aveyond as, depending on gameplay (rating points, subquests completed, marriages), dialogs will change. More special effects, tho."

I hope the outcome will be great and will make me play AP again. ^^

@ grace and pretty.in.punk: You both look like spamming. Please avoid doing so in the future...